Bachelorette Party

Just wanna mention this chapter is slightly more mature than the others, like 13+. Welcome back Allurance fans! Anyway I'm not gonna waste your precious time with the note so just enjoy the bachelorette party!

Allura's Pov:

"Okay girls!" Rachel says digging through her closet. "We need the perfect outfits for the club I booked, and by perfect outfits I mean sexy, cute, and stylish." "Quick question. What the quiznack is a club!?!" Romelle exclaims. "Oh! It's this place on Earth where people go to party, get drunk, drink, and hook up!" Veronica exclaims with excitement. "Now, what to wear, what to wear? Hmmmm, here!" Rachel yells grabbing the outfit from the back of her closet. I look at my out fit scared as hell. 

My outfit was a white leather top and skirt. The skirt was the shortest thing I have ever seen, and my top, my top just covered my breasts and a little more! There was also a white leather choker, heels, and silver snake cuff to match! The entire outfit was the tightest thing I have ever seen in my life! (If you can guess where this character is from you get a chapter dedicated to you!)

 The skirt was the shortest thing I have ever seen, and my top, my top just covered my breasts and a little more! There was also a white leather choker, heels, and silver snake cuff to match! The entire outfit was the tightest thing I have ever se...

Next Rachel pulled out Pidge's outfit. It was a cute and sexy sleeveless green jumpsuit. It also had beautiful matching silver earrings and black heels. The jumpsuit itself was silky and slightly loose. So basically Pidge was playing safe.

 Romelles outfit was a pink jumpsuit

 Romelles outfit was a pink jumpsuit. It had a low v neck that showed a lot of boob. It had a cute belt and gold cuff with matching gold heels. She was very sexy.

 She was very sexy