Chapter 6

Your POV
It's been days since I saw the light from outside, it's been days since I talked to somebody, why can't they just let me go!?
" Just let me go!" I cry out. I then hear a noise coming from the door. It then opens to Izuke.
" What's wrong!?" He yells out as he closes the door behind him and locks it.
" I just want to see the outside world!" I yell.
He sighs. " If you want to, you will have to join us kitten~" he looks down at me. " I will never join you!" I then back my back to the wall.
" If you don't someone will get hurt" he takes a step closer. " W-Who!?" I cry out.
" Let's see, it called be your uncle any day soon, it's could be your dad tomorrow or we will just kill all of them... Now what do you chose?" He says as he tilts his head with his hands behind his back. " Fine! None of them must get hurt or killed!" He chuckles. He then kneels down with one hand behind his back and the other on my shoulder. " You know" he then quickly puts something on my head and continues.
" we are killing your uncle but- we won't hurt your dad or other uncle" he sighs as he pushes a button I didn't realize. It then spas my head repeatedly making me shake. He then pushes a other button making it stop. " W-Why are you doing this!? who did this to you!?"I cry out as some blood comes down my head. " Well, I was born a quirkless boy, I got picked on by Bakugou and he told me if I jump off the roof I'll probably get a new qurik in my new life, I did but I didn't die I met someone who will help me, he gave me a quirk and I got into UA I realized that hero's didn't help me when I jump it was somebody, else. The person that help me that day was a villain he decided I should live, hero's did nothing that villain is the boss, I'm doing this to show you that hero's don't save people, they kill them" I gulp. " That doesn't mean you should join the villains!" I cry out. He sighs in a mad way. " You know I thought you would understand Kitten, I guess you can't~" he the pushed the button making me shake again and I soon passed out.

I re open my eyes to see myself on a bed. I look around me and I soon realized I was in someone's bed room. " H-Hello!?" I cry out. The door then open to Izuke. " Izuke where am I!? What happed to you!?" I yell as I try to get up but couldn't due to something holding my arm up.

Izukes POV
I guess the bosses plan worked, she didn't forget about me but just where she was and her family. Now time for the fake story. " I changed a little bit but I'm still normal, let's get you out of those chains" I walk over to her and unlock them. Once her left hand fell to the ground she looked up at me. " where's my family?" She asks.
" I don't know, my boss found you on the streets almost dead" she gasps. " Really!? Wow is he a hero?" She asks like a 5 year old. " No but he is like a hero" I tell her. She then looks at her hands. " How am I supposed to repay him?"
I chuckle. " Don't worry, if we do what he says we make him happy and proud"I then grab her check and softly massage it. She closes her eyes in relaxation and a slight blush creeps onto her cheeks. " Why are you blushing Kitten~" she look away. " I-I'm not blushing!" I take my hand away from her check and chuckle. " So you want to meet the others?" I ask as I stand up.
" There are others?" She asks. " Yup there all pretty nice if your nice to them" she smiles in response. " Okay let's go met them"

Time skip-
( I'm only having Dabi, Toga, and Shigaraki)

Me and her where now standing in front of the other people in the league of villains.
" This is Shigaraki I'm Toga it's kind of fun that there is a other girl her now!" Toga says as she steps up and points to Shigaraki with her blond hair and her green cat eyes. " I'm Dabi" the guy with brunt marks all over him says she just nods her head.
" Nice  to meet you my name is Y/n" they all just look at her. " So are you ready for the next mission?" I ask her. She looks up at me and nods.

Short I'm sorry I don't want to make this book/story short so I'm going to do kind of short ones now! See you next Time!!