Chapter 19

" Love you Izuke" I mumbled tiredly as I fell asleep.
———————
3rd person

The alarm clock beeps loudly waking Y/n and Izuke up. Y/n was confused where she was tell she sees a naked Izuke get up and put his boxers on.

' Ohhhhh, Now I remember'

" Where you going Izuke" Y/n mumbles loud enough for him to hear as she rubs her tired eyes. He turns looking at her as he puts on black pants. " Going to work" Izuke replied as he zips up his pants and grabs a shirt. " Oh, where do you work?" Y/n asks as she sits up as she holds up a blanket covering her self. " A cafe, it's only on the weekends though. But I managed" Izuke puts on his shirt that was red. He looks at Y/n. " Izuke, you have a great qurik, I don't even know what it is but. You can still be a hero" Izuke sighs. " I know, I think that they don't trust me" it was silent for a few moments.

" Same with me, but my dad knew that I changed, I know that you changed" Izuke smiles sadly at her. " I'll try to get you in Izuke I promise, we will just have to have most of the 1-A class agree to it or school"
Izuke nods as he slips his shoes on.
" Your clothes are on your bed, Bye Y/n, see you later" Izuke says as he walks to the door to his room. " Oh and, I love you" Izuke says as he turns his head looking at Y/n as he unlocks the door.
" Love you too" Y/n replies and Izuke exits his room and goes outside the appointment.
Y/n looks at her clothes on the bed that where neatly folded. Y/n smirked sadly as she put on her bra and t-shirt. She then put on her panties and sweatpants.

She walked out of his room with phone in hand, she walked to the bathroom to fix up her hair so it doesn't look like she had sex.
Once she was done she Teleported home.

" Dad I'm home!!" Y/n yells as she takes her shoes off at the front door. Like last time he came running from his bedroom to Y/n. " I hope you used protection!!" He Yelled as he hugged her. Y/n laughed thinking of a lie. " we didn't do it, I had dinner there and his mother insisted I stay the night" Y/n lies. Aizawa looks at her with
A face that's says ' don't lie to me, I know you did it'. " The mom called and said she wouldn't be there, so who insisted you stay? Hmm" Aizawa says as he let's go of her and puts his hands on his sides. Y/n gulps and starts laughing awkwardly.
" Izuke" it was silent for a few moments.
" You better take your birth control" Aizawa mumbles as Y/n sighs. " Oh I got news for you!" Y/n says.
" What is it" Aizawa replies.
" First, I'm dating Izuke, second do you think he can be a hero again, he changed he use to call me Kitten but he doesn't anymore" Aizawa thinks for a moment.
" I think he can be a hero, we will both talk to the class about it, and about you and Izuke as long as your happy I'm happy"
" Thanks dad" Y/n then walked off to her room and jumped onto her bed. She then did whatever on her phone cause it's her life, not mine.

" Y/n! It's time for school!!" Aizawa yells on top of his lungs. Y/n moans tiredly as she gets up and walks to her bathroom that was connected to her room. She took a warm shower cleaning her hair, and her body.
When she was finished she got out put a towel around her hair and body and brushed her teeth. She then exit the bathroom and changed into her uniform.

Y/n walked out of her room with her uniform on. " you ready to go?" Aizawa asks as Y/n nods her head tiredly. They then walk to school since it wasn't that far away.

" Y/n!!" Uraraka screamed as she ran up to Y/n and hugged her. " Hi Uraraka" Y/n tiredly says. " Hello Y/n" she looked up and saw Tenya. " Hi Tenya"
Uraraka then let go of Y/n. " I got a quick question for both of you" the both nod there heads waiting for her to continue.
" Do you guys trust Izuke, do you think he can be a hero again cause of his qurik and cause her changed?" They took a minute to respond. " I haven't really talked to him since he came back, but you have you said he changed. I still think he can be a hero cause of his qurik" Uraraka explains.
" Same with Urarakas answer, I agree with hers" Tenya states as Y/n nods her head.
" Cause I saw him yesterday, he has a job at the cafe on the weekends, he wants to be a hero but he thinks no one will trust him" the both nod her head.

"I'll talk to you guys later, I have to ask more people" Y/n then walked off asking more people. Most of them said yes, some said no like Bakugou. Some teachers agreed but if he was watched where every where he went some teachers didn't say yes.

" Izuke?" Y/n asks as she took off her shoes at his apartment. " Yeah?" she turns facing the Kitchen to see him cooking some food.
" A lot of the kids said yes including the teachers but only if there's someone watching where you go. Some said no but the principal says that he will give you a chance!" Y/n says excitedly.
" you just have to fill this form out" Y/n then handed him a paper telling him that he may come back but only on a few conditions. Izuke smiles and  signs the paper and hands it back to Y/n.
" I guess I'll see you next Monday!"

Oh my god, 3k views!? What's up with you all likening this story? It can't be that good. Anyways thanks for reading, I hope you have a good day or night.