𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒗𝒆; 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏' 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆.

"Don't leave me." I sulked, standing on my tiptoes and wrapping my arms around Corbyn's neck. "I love you too much."

"I love you more." Corbyn sniffed, "But I have to go." I let go and stood flat on my feet again, swallowing the lump in my throat. I tried not to think about it too much. That was hard, seeing as it was happening right then. 

"I know." I nodded, sadly. Tears formed in my eyes.

"Hey..." He wiped a single tear away from my cheek with his thumb before holding my face, "It's gonna be ok." His voice sounded so reassuring that I had no choice but to believe him. 

"I know," I repeated, smiling sadly. Corbyn smiled weakly back. His flight was called and we both looked up towards the voice, just as we had done when I was flying to Brazil, months before. 

I looked back at him, but his eyes fixed on the ceiling for a little longer. We both knew that if he looked at me, he would break down. 

"That's my cue." Corbyn's voice wobbled, finally choosing to look at me again. "I love you, Ronnie. I'm gonna miss you so much." I started to cry again. 

"I'm gonna miss you too." I nodded. Corbyn kissed me for a long time on the forehead. 

"I'll see you very soon, ok?" He held my shoulders. I nodded again.

"Ok," I said. Corbyn gave me one last small smile before walking to the gate, tears running down his sullen face. He turned around to give me one last wave. I tried a small and waved back. It was weird waving from this side of the gate. Then, he walked around the corner. 

Three whole months without Corbyn started now. I took a deep breath, turned around, and walked away.

𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒚𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗.

"DUDE! No text, no call, no nothing!" Zach complained when I opened the door to the car. I had spent half the flight crying, I didn't think I had any tears left in me. I must've looked alright though, because the guys didn't question my appearance.

"Yeah! Just, 'Can you pick me up from the airport?'." Daniel frowned, moving over a seat so he was sat right next to Zach. I sat in his seat and shut the car door. 

"I'm so sorry, I was just trying to spend every moment I had with Ronnie." I apologised. The guys seemed to forget all about why they were mad.

"Really? So you made up?" Jonah grinned.

"Yeah. I mean, after I crashed her wedding." I shrugged.

"What?" The guys all asked in unison, their eyes widening.

"It's a long story, and I'll explain on the way to Taco Bell." I sighed, "I'm starving." I added. 

"Damn, that's romantic," Jack said, once I'd finished explaining. Jack handed everyone our orders from the window. "Thank you." He said to the man at the window. Jonah drove only to park in the parking lot so we could eat our food.

"That's what Ronnie told me." I shrugged, "I didn't think so, but-,"

"Take it from a guy who's read one too many romances." Jonah turned around in the front seat to face me, "That is definitely romantic."

"If Jonah says so it must be true." Zach raised his eyebrows. 

"I guess I can't disagree with Jonah's judgement." I smiled. 

"So, what happened to the guy she was gonna get married to? Mateo or whatever?" Daniel asked.

"I actually didn't see him at all after the wedding." I shrugged.

"What's her family like?" Jack asked.

"Intimidating, I'm not gonna lie." I laughed, "But once I got to know them, they were really nice."

"I bet they have the best food over there." Jonah sighed. 

"Dude," Zach said, holding up his meal. "We got the best food right here." 

𝒗𝒆𝒓ó𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗.

"Are you ok?" Bea asked, giving me a sad smile and squeezing my head from across the table.

"I'm better." I nodded, "I mean, it's not like I'm not going to see him for a really long time." I paused, "Two months isn't that long, right?" Bea laughed.

"It'll fly by so fast it'll feel like two weeks." She assured.

"I just hope you're right." I sighed.

"When have I ever not been right?" Bea asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Let's not have that conversation now." I smiled. 

"What? I was right about going to that party! We wouldn't even be having this conversation if it wasn't for me!" Bea argued.

"As you keep saying." I laughed, "I do love you for it." I kissed her on the forehead, "You know, you should come to Cuba with me, Abuela's considering coming for at least a week." 

"Maybe." Bea shrugged, "It would be nice to get away from LA, and I'm having such a great time with my family here." She hesitated, "Plus my dad is also from there."

"You're giving me more and more reason as to why you should come." I grinned. Bea looked at me for a long time before rolling her eyes, smiling and saying,

"Fine." 

"Yes!" I jumped up and hugged her. 

"Hola chicas." Papá smiled as he walked through the door.

"Papá! Bea's going to come to Cuba with us!" I told him, excitedly. 

"Really? Bea that is great." He smiled.

"Where's mamá?" I asked as he came over to kiss us both on the cheek. 

"Out with abuela, doing god knows what." Papá sighed, "You know what them two are like."

"We do." Bea and I both nodded. 

"Anyway, shouldn't you two be packing? We leave tomorrow morning." He said. 

"We've been trying to put it off. Anything to do with preparing to leave here is heartbreaking." Bea stuck out her bottom lip and put a hand to her chest. 

"Just perezosa, you two." Papá shook her head and smiled, "Just merely perezosa." 

"Hey!" Bea and I said in unison, before laughing.

"I have never seen you two so close." He smiled again. 

"When I stopped being such a puta, it helped a bit," Bea smirked at me, I laughed. 

"No comment." I smiled, getting up. "I guess we should start packing though."

"Ugh." Bea groaned, "Ok, let's go." 

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆.
𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 @𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒆𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆. 𝒊𝒍𝒚𝒔𝒎!

"𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅, "𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, (𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍) 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆-"