8

❝ 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔰 ❞

eun's eyes widen as he saw the trends in twitter, it was his name, seeing the next word to his name was quite upsetting.

" eun ugly "

Eun's fingers automatically clicked it, there 'some' people saying he wasn't ugly, but if you scroll further, you find the comments that started all, eun goes to his room so he could observe, and maybe let out his feelings too.

Eun lays on his side, reading every tweet, the more he read, the more he silently cried.

" Eun~ Seonghwa hyung made food!, It's your favorite " Hongjoong cheerfully says, Eun heard him, his insecurity and Anxiety began to rise and mix with his emotions and all his memories, making the poor boy have a mental break down.

" is hongjoong happy that I'm ugly? Do all Atiny agree? should i leave the group? maybe the reason we almost got no first win was cause of my face?  Should u go make surgery, maybe everyone agrees" Eun thought, at this point, eun was a sobbing mess.

every breath he took he sniffled and sobbed, " eun? the food is ready " yeosang says, opening the door, entering inside, " eun?" Yeosang said, a small gasp left his lips as he saw Eun curled up in a ball, Eun's  face was covered with his own sleeves.

" eun" Yeosang softly says, wrapping his arms around him to comfort him, hugging him while gently rubbing his back, " please don't cry " Yeosang whines, eun tries to hold his tears, small sobs and sniffles tend to leave from eun.

" why are you sad?" Yeosang asks, trying to look at eun, yet eun just shook his head, nuzzling his head on Yeosangs neck, hiding his face, " Should i get Jongho ready? I'll let them break the skulls of the person who made you sad" Yeosang said, Finally a small giggle leaves from eun.

" no need"

" IF YOU DONT COME TO EAT I'LL LET JONGHO DISLOCATE YOUR SPINES" seonghwa shouts from the living room.

the two look at each other before bursting into the laughter.

----- 

requests?