Part 1

Polycraze walked through the halls of homeworld, her hands covering where her eyes should be, her palms facing outwards, towards where she was walking.

She didn't really care about the weird stares she got, and kept walking through the halls. She didn't understand why she was so weird, just because there were not many of her type of gems did not mean she was a defect.

As she walked, she glanced around, and as her eyes moved, many gems cringed and looked away. She didn't care all that much anymore. It bothered her when she first formed, but since then, she has learned to become closed off and cold. She was a Polycraze, she must be good at what she does. Or... at least, pretend to be.

She was made to spy. She was made to keep an eye on the Rebels. She was made, to be a pawn in the diamonds game. Now that they didn't need her to spy, they were trying to find a reason for her to be around. Ever since the events that happened when Pink/Steven came back, she was looked down upon. Told to never use her powers.

She hated her life now. It was horrible. She was shunned and ignored just for existing. Just because she was made to spy, she was useless now. The only reason she wasn't bubbled was because Pink would never allow it.

She walked into her chambers, and sat on a chair, patting her hands fall, closing her eyes as she did so. She put her head down, looking at the floor. She couldn't do it. She couldn't stay on homeworld. She had to leave. She was shunned and talked down to here. All because she was created to spy. Even when she shut off her emotions she could handle it. But not anymore.

Now a days, she was a mess inside. She couldn't handle her emotions anymore. It hurt to keep it inside all these years. It helped her when she had a purpose to focus on. Now, she had nothing. Now, she was just a useless gem.

She stood, and opened her eyes, putting her hands up to her where her eyes should be again. Palms out. She started to make her way to the ship docks. She would leave. No one could stop her, because she could see them all.