shower

⚠Warning lemon you have been warned.⚠

Sting pov

Im so bored. Rogue is taking forever. An idea poped in my head. I got up took off my shirt as i walk to the bathroom. Before entering i took off the rest of my cloths. I open the door as  quietly as i  posably can. And i walk over to the shower and stepped in rouges back was facing me so he didnt notice till i gave him a hard smack on the ass leaving a mark. "OWW S-STING WHAT A-ARE YOU DOING IN HERE" He scarmed at me as i smirked." Slaping your ass" i answered. I pushed him agast the walk of the shower so his back was facing me again. I gave his ass anther hard smack leaving a mark again. I started to rub and squese his ass. I little moan comes out of his mouth."your such a naghty boy rogue" i wisper in his ear."BAKA your the one whos been an ass lately" he yelled.

"Yea but your the one making me act like this" i said in a sudctvie vioce.

I quickly grab rouge by the hair and sit on the edge of the tub and start spanking him." OOOWWWW STING PLEASE STOP THAT HURTS" He yells. " thats the point dumbass".

After spanking rouge for ten mintues i stop because my hand started to hurt really badly. He looks so cute when he's trying to cach his breath.

"Thats only the first part of you punshment." I say " WHAT " he yells he sounded a little scared. I couldnt help but chuckle " naghty boys get punshed" i say matter off factly. "W-whats the second p-part." He asked his vioce was shakey and full of fear. I put my finger in my mouth and start sucking on it.

(Rogues pov)

He stared sucking on his finger. What the hell is he doing. He then takes his finger out of his mouth and puts in my tight hole. "Aaahhhh" it hurt a little but mostly felt good. He started moving his finger back in forth going harder and faster soon sticking anthor finger in me.

"Aaaahhhh" i couldnt help but moan.

(No ones pov)

Sting took out his fingers and moved them to the bed. Sting sat at the head of the bed and told rogue to bend over his keen. Rouge did as he was told, sting opened the draw of his nightstand and pulled out cooling/numing gel. He squirted some in his hand and rubbed some on rogues ass."s-sting ahh" rouge couldnt help but moan as sting rubbed the cold gel on his ass and stuck two fingers in his ass.

Wow its been a long time sence i updated. Any way hope you like the story so far. Im not really sure if ill contiune this story much longer. If you want another part let me know