lemon

Rogues pov

While Sting was rubbing my ass and fingering me i couldnt help but moan. It felt good, no it felt really good. I then noticed sting looking at me smirking kinda evily.

"S sting why a are you staring a at m me" i asked him. "Oh no reason other then to see your beatiful sexy ass face" he replied in a suductive tone. Sting then put another finger in me so there was now three.

Suddely sting took out all three fingers and fliped me over on my back and started to strock my member. "Aahhh s sting" i moan out. " you like that rogue" he asked me still smirking. "Yeah i ahhh i i like aahhhh it " i somehow mange to moan out. Then sting started to rub his thumb on the tip " aahhhh sting aahh p please stop t teasing me" i sequk(is that how you spell it probably not). "But rogue your so fun to tease and your so cute." Sting said kinda suductivly.

Stingy bois pov

Damn rogue looked so hot and his moans are music to my ears. I feel my member twich so i postioned myself at rogues hole while still stroking his member.

"You ready rogue" i ask him."ye aahh" he moans out.

I plow my way into rogue and i see him start to tear up a little. I kiss his soft lips and hold still so he can get used to my size. After a couple of mintues i start to move slowly at first but quickly start go faster and harder. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" rogue sudenly moaned out " t there sting t there ahh" i couldn't help but smirk. I pulled out is just the tip was left and ramed as hard and fast  as i can back in hitting that spot.

I kept doing that over and over again going faster and harder each time." S sting aaahh i im g getting cl aahh close" rogue moaned out. "Me t too" i said. After a couple of good trust rogue cums and i cum right after him."aaaaaahhhh" we moan out. I colapsed beside rogue as we pant hard competely out of breath.

"Hey rogue" i say. "Yes sting". "Will you be my boyfriend" i asked. Rogue smiles and says "yes i love you sting"."I love you too rogue".

Lectors pov

"Umm lector should we check on rogue and sting there making wired sounds" frosch asked me. Frosch is so inocent. Im diffently not telling him what sting and rogue were doing more like who. "No frosch there just have uh um  fun yeah there just having fun". "Okay lector*yaons*lets go back to sleep" frosch says. "Good idea".

Please read

Ok so thats the end of this chapter its not very long. Sorry its been a couple of months secne i last updated. Also i wemt and edited the chapters before this one becase there was a lot of mistakes there still probaly tons left.

I dont think im going to make another chapter if you want me to leave a commet to let me know. If you have any ideas for  a book you want me to type feel free the commet that to ill leave a list of books and shows that i could type about. Ive also thought about wirting a one shot book woth all of these.also its quarantine  bored i need to do something or watch something if you have any recamendations of shows or books feel free to let me know i may inclued them in the one shot book if i end up making it.

Fairy tail
Hunterxhunter
   Keeper of the lost cites
    Soul eater
      Haikyuu
       The disastrous life of saikik k.( ive only seen the first season).

Thats all have a good day or night.