Chapter 4

I woke up to the annoying beeping sound of my alarm clock. I threw it at the wall. My moms gonna flip a shit. Whoops..? I got up and walked into my bathroom.

I turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. As I was waiting, I looked at myself in the mirror and flinched back when I seen my reflection."goddamn you look terrible"i said to myself in the mirror. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower.

I let the warm water run down my body enjoying the warmth it brung me. I washed my hair and body. I rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my hair and body then walked out of the bathroom.

I walked over to my closet and walked in closing the door behind me. I dropped my towel and grabbed a bra and underwear from a drawer. I put them on and started searching through my clothes for something to wear. I decided on a cute teal dress with white polka dots and some white sandals.

I put them on and walked out of my closet. I walked into the bathroom and turned on my curling iron. As I waited for it to heat up I opened my makeup drawer. I grabbed my eyeliner and put some on my eyelid and some on the bottom of my eye.

I grabbed the mascara and put it on. I put them back and grabbed the lipgloss putting some on. I put it back and closed the drawer. I checked the curling iron and it was ready.

I curled the ends of my hair with the curling iron. When I was done I turned off the curling iron and put it away. I walked into my room and looked at the time. 7:20. I grabbed my bag and and ran down the stairs.

"morning family members!"i said kissing my mom on the cheek and hugging my brothers."how is that fair? I wanted a twin"i said pouting. Keiran and keyran(ki•ran) chuckled. I smiled and walked towards the door.

"um breakfast!"my mom said."i don't have time"i said."ill give you a ride grab an apple or something"keiran said. I grabbed an apple."thanks"i said.

"bye mom bye keyran love you guys"i said as I walked out the door. I got in the passenger seat of Kieran's tealish blue mustang as he got in the drivers seat. The ride to school was quiet. So quiet I almost fell asleep.

"Thank you"i said once we got to school. I kissed his cheek and got out the car."hey Melissa who's that hottie?"asked one of the school sluts."no one you can bang so lose interest now bc it's not happening hoe"i said.

"whores aren't his type hun"i said walking past her making sure my shoulder hit hers."your gonna regret that nerd!"she said."no not really and I'm obviously not a nerd dumbass"i said. I continued on my way over to my friends smirking.

"hi guys"i said grinning."you. did. not!"chelsey exclaimed."oh but I did"i said high giving her and luke. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't bother turning around.

"that was.....amazing honestly"i heard austin say behind me. I turned around."why thank you"i said while I curtsied. He laughed and I laughed with him."so that just happened"he said.

I nodded."yep"i said."i wasn't gonna let that bitch get with my brother"i said. He nodded. The bell rang and we all went inside.

"See you in first period"austin said smiling once we got to my locker."yep"i said smiling back. He walked off to his locker."i don't get why you don't just date"chelsey said. Lukes eyes widened and he started making hand movements. I rolled my eyes.

"You know exactly why. I don't even like him anyway"i said walking to first period. I sat down in my normal seat. I was drawing in my drawing notebook when I heard someone sit next to me."hi"said austin. I mumbled a hi to him and kept drawing.

"Wow your good"he said. I looked at him and smiled."thanks"i said. Chelsie walked in the room right when the bell rang. she hurried to the seat next to me.

"your lipstick is smeared."i said smirking. She gasped."what?!"she exclaimed looking in her little mirror. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment and I laughed.

"Alright class settle down"Mr. handsome I mean hansone said. Here goes another day of hell.