Chapter 7

After a little while I decided on Tim Hortons because Tim Hortons is life. We walked up to the counter and ordered. I was about to pull out my money until I seen that there was already money being handed to the lady."I could've paid for myself you know"I said.

"I know" Austin said smiling widely at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and he laughed."You little shit"I said. Austin gasped and I looked up."Such fowl language"he said as he grabbed our orders and ran to a table.

I shook my head smiling and walked over to the table. I sat down and started sipping on my Ice Capp. We talked and played around with each other while we finished up our drinks. After we got done, we got in the car and started to drive to my house.

It was too silent in the car so I turned the radio on. I seen Austin glance at me from the corner of my eye."uncomfortable?"he asked smirking."don't worry baby, I don't bite.....hard"he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes."calm down horndog I just hate silence"i said."ohh so that's why you never shut up."he said. I slapped his arm lightly.

He laughed and I rolled my eyes looking out the window.'You can suck my ass' I thought."id rather not"austin said."what?"I asked looking at him."you said I can suck your ass but I'd rather not. Thanks though"he said.

"i said that out loud. oops at least it wasn't embarrassing."I said getting out of the car. Austin got out too while laughing and grabbed my hand. He walked me to the door. When we got to my door I turned to look at him.

"well I guess this is it. Goodnight."he said leaning in for a kiss. Right when we were about to kiss, my dad opened the door. Wait to go dad. Ruined my moment."oh hey Austin"my dad said.

"hello sir" Austin said nodding to my dad."ill text you" Austin said leaning in and kissing my cheek. I blushed and looked down."okay"i said. Austin let go of my hand and walked towards his car.

He looked at my dad and I already knew my dad was glaring when he hurried up and got in his car. He drove away and I rolled my eyes walking inside."really? I know you knew we were going to kiss"i said to my dad who shut the door behind him."i know and I intervened"he said.

"yeah I noticed"i said throwing a glare over my shoulder at him. I started towards the stairs but he put his hand on my shoulder to stop me so I turned around with an impatient look on my face."look I know your upset with me for doing that but-" I snorted "but your still my little girl and you always will be. No matter what. I can't help but feel protective over you especially after you know who. I'm sorry honey."my dad said sighing. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tight.

He hugged me back equally as tight. I burrowed my head into his shoulder as I started to cry. I sniffled and my dad pulled me back with his hands on my shoulders."whats wrong baby girl?"he asked.

I looked at him and a few more tears escaped my eyes."im such a terrible daughter"I said, my voice breaking."no your not! What made you think that?"he asked."well I've treated you like complete shit lately and I have no excuse for it. I'm sorry daddy"I said burrowing my head in his shoulder.

"its fine sweetheart in fact, I don't blame you"he said rubbing my back."really?" I asked looking up at him. He nodded with a faint smile."i haven't exactly been around much since I got upgraded at work but I promise that we'll all go out this Saturday. All of us. As a family."he said.

I smiled and hugged him tight. I pulled away and kissed his cheek."night daddy"i said."goodnight princess"he said. I smiled at him and then ran up the stairs.

I looked at my phone and seen I had a message from Austin. I walked in my room, shutting my door with my hip. I unlocked my phone and read the message while jumping backward onto my bed.

Austin 😍😘

Hey babe

I smiled and started to type 'hi'. After I pressed send, I put my phone down and sighed. I stood up and walked into my closet. I put on some yoga shorts and a t-shirt that said heat across the chest part.

I walked out of my closet while throwing my hair up in a ponytail. I looked at my phone and it dinged. Wow. I must be magic. I picked it up and opened the message.

Austin 😍😘

Wyd beautiful?

I smiled again and started to type.

Me

Getting ready for bed you?

I put my phone down and walked into my bathroom. I cringed when I saw what I looked like in the mirror. Black tear stained cheeks. Amazing. I grabbed my makeup remover bottle and a wash rag.

I put some on and set the bottle on the sink. I started to scrub off my makeup. When I was sure there was no more makeup, I threw the rag in the dirty pile and put the makeup remover away. I walked out of the bathroom and picked up my phone.

I climbed on my bed and under my covers. I opened my message.

Austin😍😘

Thinking about an angel that I'm glad came into my life

I smiled and hid my face in my pillow.

Me

Hmm I wonder who that might be

I hit send and pressed the home button. I opened the Facebook app and scrolled through my feed. I was reading a status when Austins name popped up on my screen. 'Took him long enough' I thought as I opened the message.

Austin😍😘

She knows who she is😉 but sorry baby I fell asleep. I think Imma hit the hays.

I smiled as I read it then started typing.

Me

It's fine. Night.

I sat there staring at the screen until he answered. I clicked on our conversion and read the text.

Austin😍😘

Okay good. Goodnight gorgeous.

I plugged my phone in and soon drifted into a peaceful, happy sleep thinking about my amazing boyfriend.