Where the sun doesn't shine

I woke up a few hours later and I couldn't push myself up in the bed due to my hands being broke. I then heard voices from the other side of a curtain.

I decided to look out the window it wasn't sunny like it was a few hours ago it was dark and gloomy and was about to storm. I had stitches all over my arms due to my teeth.

I started singing for no apparent reason. It was a lullaby that my mom used to sing to me when I was younger before Shigaraki killed her. The voices on the other side stopped and midoriya pulled back the curtain.

"Y/n I never knew you could sing!" Midoriya smiled. He honestly scared me. "Sorry if I scared you. But when I saw you last the barrier you were using disintegrated and you fainted." Everything was coming back now. I can't go back home Shigaraki was waiting for me.

"Midoriya can I go home with you?" I asked. A wide blush went across his face. "Nononono not like that it's just my older brother is Shigaraki and I can't go back home. Last time I fought against him I almost bled out." He seemed to understand and nodded.

About a week later

"Y/n!" A all too familiar voice shouted at me. "I just wanted to say that you for trying to protect me. As a thanks I would like to take you to dinner!" Iida shouted. It was loud enough that everyone in class heard.

"Iida you don't have to do this!" I laughed. "Just think of it as a simple gesture." He looked dead serious.

"Y/n I want to do this as a thank you!" He said to me. I finally agreed to it and uaraka did a little cheer with Midoriya. I gave them a look and they immediately knew that they were dead.

"Just kiss already blondie and fast boy (yes I did make that up). Everyone knows you two have a thing for each other so just kiss already!" Bakugou yelled at us. My face went to a bright cherry red right after he said that. The only person brave enough to hit him in the back of the head was kaminari.

(Kurokiri's point of view)

"You had this coming sir." I said to him. He was stressed about his little sister sure, he treated her like crap but it was his only family left.

"I know I did but we don't know her whereabouts and she knows ours we could be in danger." Shigaraki grumbled. "On second thought were not she's too dumb and forgetful to tell anyone.".  I felt like I knew what he was thinking. He wanted to send a nomu out and find her.

"The sports festival is soon why don't we do it a little after it. Find her and hopefully kill All Might." I offered. He smiled at me and nodded.

"That might actually work." He smiled.

(A/n) I wrote a lot of this while on vacation so I think I will have most of the date chapter written or completely done. Yet again I'm sorry for not updating for almost two weeks I wrote about 5 chapters to make it up to you lovelies out there! Bye for now!