Two

Word count: 251
A/N: since it is so short, I will be double updating.
I quickly recovered from the shock that I was in and kissed him back. He prowled over me and tried to take it farther before I pulled away. "Don't get me wrong, I really want to do this, but I have a boyfriend." He didn't say anything, just sighed. Before I could think straight, I pulled him toward me and kissed him roughly. His eyes widened before closing.
     We just laid on the bed, kissing roughly for a couple minutes. Mid-make out, I heard the door creak open. I quickly pushed him away. I looked at the door in shock. "Jimin?!" "Um... what were you guys doing?" Oh just making out. "Just talking." "About what?" I finally exploded. I had had enough. He didn't get to control me anymore, I was sick of this.
     "Why do you always need to be so protective of me! You act more like my father than my boyfriend!" "I am protective because I don't want to date a slut like my last girlfriend!" His eyes widened and he covered his mouth with his hand. "Wha-What did you just say?" He didn't answer, getting ready to leave before I grabbed his arm. "If you don't explain all of this, right now, we are done." He stared at me for a second before sitting down. "What do I say now?" He asked aloud.