Three

I snorted. He is so stupid, so freaking stupid."How about the beginning?" He sat down on the opposite bed of me and Jungkook. "Can you leave?" Jimin snapped at Jungkook.

      He nodded and went to stand up when I said, " No, actually, he can't." I looked at him and continued. "He's going to stay right here." Jimin said "either he leaves or I do." He said, standing up. I reminded him that if he left, we were over.

       He sighed as he sat down, and glared at Jungkook as Jungkook wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear, " if he leaves, will you date me?" I looked at him and nodded. Ha! Without a doubt!! I don't know what it is that I feel with Jungkook, but it is definitely NOT what I feel with Jimin.

       Then Jimin started. " I first started dating her two years ago. She was so cute, so sweet, so... perfect. I guess nobody is perfect. I came home from work eight months dating her and I walked in on her... with another man. I mean, in my own bedroom!!!

        I was dumb enough to take her back. I was blinded. I was so in love. I was going to her work to give her lunch as a surprise, and she was bent over the desk with the same man. She cried and begged for me to take her back, but I was done. I was so sick of her cheating!!" I found my chance to talk and took it. "Who was she?" He looked at me and said, "Areum."

Shoutout to UWUwreckedBy7Idiots