f{rEe- d0_mmm

THE SIRENS BLASTED INTO MY EARS, GIVING ME UNKNOWING VIBES.

"Let me, gO-" The straps seemed nonexistent by now as I rolled off the bed.

I let out a big shout of pain as my hip collided with the hard floor.

"Oh God, are you alright?" A blond male had rushed to my side with a worried expression.

"Get away!" I cried as I crawled away from him, my back hitting a glass wall.

I look behind me and nearly screamed, "W.. What is that..?"

The blond got up and hit a button, a metal-like door to close down over the glass walls.

"That was the reason why the alarm went off, but hey, it's okay." He smiled as he ruffled his own hair.

"What..." I squinted my eyes as I heavily breathed through my mouth, clearly confused.

"You've been acting out while I was working, it's as bad as I thought." The blond straightened his white lab coat.

"What do you mean? You were trying to harm me, or- or, experiment on me?" Tears prick at my eyes.

He let out a small chuckle, "I'm Yuu, I'm only a doctor/scientist, if you will, but I would never experiment on a person."

I raised an eyebrow as my mind thought of the creature behind the metal doors.

It seemed lost and scared, it had no right to be in there and it got me furious.

"Then what was the thing surrounded by glass walls?" My eyebrows knit together.

Yuu only laughed, "We found him and we're only taking care of him, he looked so scared because he's sensitive to loud sounds."

"Right.. You said someone was an old friend of yours..?" My breathing got slightly heavier.

"Yep, Tord, you got that right, he contacted me as soon as we found the creature." He smiled as he placed his hands in his pockets.

I got off the ground with the help of the stiff bed I was laying on a few moments ago.

"Who's Tord?" I bit my lip as I sat down on the bed, my legs dangling off the edge.

"You seriously don't know? That's tragically... Good..." He cleared his throat and smiled at me.

"Anyways, I recommend you taking these pills as soon as possible, which is right now."

I nodded and took the bottle from his pale hands, I took off the lid and took one.

"The after-effects cause ill stomach, headaches, vomiting, dizziness..."

Yuu kept going, reading off the bottle, but my vision was blurring.

It was hard to breath and the room kept moving, I felt awful.

"And possible death."

My eyes widened as I hunched over and vomited.

"Holy shit-"