{bad kind of trouble}

"he says he's so in love, he's finally got it right, i wonder if he knows he's all i think about at night."

it was about two days after emily had told dally about what she had saw

it was about two days after emily had told dally about what she had saw. she hadn't heard from evie, sandy or sylvia since. they didn't bug her when she didn't show up on wednesday, and dallas broke up with her sorry ass. emily had just hoped they had forgotten about her altogether, so she didn't have to deal with their two faced ways anymore, but boy she was far off. 

emily had been riding her bike in the rain, on the way back to the curtis house from the DX. soda and steve were getting off soon and they were all gonna hang out at soda's place until darry got home from work and it was friday. evie and sandy had been completely missing in action, neither of them had heard from their girlfriends, which emily sure as hell didn't mind, and neither did they. as she was riding along, she saw three girl shaped figures angrily coming her way. oh hell. emily thought as she realized it was sylvia, sandy, and evie all approaching her. "well well well if it isn't the man stealing, relationship ruining bitch!" sandy said walking up to her and crossing her arms. before emily could say anything, evie and sylvia had both grabbed her shoulders and yanked her off of her bike. they both took turns kicking her in the stomach and ribs, surprisingly no blood was coming up, yet. emily thought she saw headlights coming, but the girls didn't seem to be reacting to it, so she thought she was just seeing things. next thing emily knew sylvia was sitting on top of her strattled down on her stomach and leaned over her and got real close to her ear. emily started screaming her head off, high pitch screams that could be heard from miles away. "be quiet bitch!" sylvia screamed as she slammed emily's back down into the hard, wet, pavement. the head lights were back now, and they were stopping, but before emily could get too good of a focus on them sylvia bent back down into her ear. "if you really thought that you could get away with that you were dead ass wrong." she said and got off of her slamming her back into the floor once more. emily turned over to the blue truck to see two male figures get out and start running over. she couldn't quite make them out, but they seemed familiar. "oh and emily sweetie if you ever thought we were ever actually really friends with you, you were dead wrong." sandy giggled. the two mysteriously familiar guys finally came over, and emily realized it was steve and soda. "what the hell is going on here?!" soda yelled clearly pissed. "soda baby.." sandy started but soda shushed her. "i said what's going on!" he screamed again. "were just playin with emily and she thought we were really trying to fight her i guess." evie giggled in a very southern accent. "yeah right, bull shit." steve said with is hands on his hips.  "we're so done." steve scowled at evie. "buh bye evil. oops sorry, i meant evie." emily said smiling on the ground as she started to try to get up, but before she could evie walked over to her and kicked her in the throat several times. "and that's for thinking you could ever actually have a career in music." evie laughed. "you bitch!" steve yelled at her as he ran over to emily and sat up under her. "by the way sandy!" soda called out and she looked at him smiling. "this is so over!" soda called out to her smiling. she made a hurt gasp noise and got into their car. as they drove off soda and steve both flipped them off, while helping emily. "emily." soda said shaking her. "emily." he said again. "emily! your eyes are open, why won't you talk?!" soda asked again frantically. emily looked up at the both of them as blood started pooling out of her mouth and she patted her throat as a tear slid down her cheek. 

steve and soda had gotten emily back to the curtis house, along with her bike too. once they pulled up, steve and soda put their arms around emily's shoulders as she cried and they lead her  to the door step. once they got their steve pounded on the door rapidly and then went back to supporting emily. luckily they had wasted so much time dealing with everything, that darry was home now. "what happened?" darry asked as he opened the door, seeing the two bows supporting emily up as blood poured out of her mouth, and down her throat. her eyes were bloodshot from crying, her head was pounding, and her throat hurt so bad. 

steve and soda lead emily inside and set her down on the couch and explained everything. dallas was pissed to say the least, and everyone felt terrible for her. they had discovered that she couldn't talk, but they had just thought it was from the blood, but once that had stopped they learned different. 

"emily you gotta tell us what hurts." darry said kneeling down in front of her. steve was holding her left hand and two bit was holding the other as he had his arm around  her. emily tried so hard to speak, but nothing came out. she released her hand from steve's and patted her throat fiercely, wincing from the pain. "you're throat hurts?" two bit asked her concerned. "no you idiot, she can't speak." darry said looking at him concerned. "guys i think she needs to see a doctor.." pony said apprehensively and everyone fell silent.