4

"you lasted around 2 hours." Donghyuck said.
"I couldn't help it." Jaemin defended himself. "I sprained my freaking ankle."
"You needy bitch, you can't stay away from Jeno for 2 fucking hours. It's not long!" Donghyuck rolled his eyes.
"Says you, you can't leave Mark alone for 5 minutes." Jaemin retorted.
"Why am I getting dragged into this?" Mark sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he watched the two argue.
"You really want him to be loyal to you, then you're gonna have to learn to put some restrictions on yourself. You're giving Jeno everything he wants without him having to earn it." Donghyuck remarked.
"You know, there's this really annoying thing you do, sometimes I wish you'd just stop..." Jaemin paused and Donghyuck looked at him in confusion.
"... It's called breathing." He glared at Donghyuck. Who would be attacking Jaemin if Mark didn't hold him back.
"I'm gonna jump on him." Donghyuck flailed around in Mark's grip, hoping that the older would free him.
"If you please stop moving, I'll kiss you." Mark said and Donghyuck instantly froze. He didn't move an inch and Mark giggled at his behaviour. He leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to the younger boys lips.
When Mark moved away Donghyuck was a fangirling mess. He ran around cheering and screaming.
"These two are no help." Jaemin shook his head in disappointment.
"Let's think about what to do next?" Jisung said.
"Eeeeek! I've waited a freaking year for that!!!" Donghyuck shouted.
"Can you shut up! I can't hear myself think." Chenle warned Donghyuck who was being extremely loud and annoying.
"I can't believe I just-" Donghyuck was cut off by Mark closing the gap between them, once again.
This time Mark moved his lips against Donghyuck's, causing him to do the same in return as he moved his hands up and around Mark's neck. Mark smiled in the kiss. He never thought he'd be bold enough to make the first move.
"Right that's enough." Jisung groaned as he witnessed the unholy scene before his eyes.
"Atleast he's not being loud now." Chenle said.
"From where this kiss is heading, they'll start being loud again, any minute now." Jisung added making Chenle nudge him.
"My Jisung baby, I did not raise you this way. Stop thinking of unholy things, or I'll need to baptise you again." Jaemin warned him.
"Fine but get them out of here." He pointed at Mark who was Now kissing down Donghyuck's neck.
Jaemin got up and limped to them with his sprained ankle. He opened his room door and pushed the two boys out before closing the door.
"Don't you dare do it on my couch or I'll beat you with a wooden spoon." Jaemin yelled loud enough for them to hear on the other side of the door.
"You're not scary Jaemin." Donghyuck said before scurrying away with Mark.
"So, any ideas?" Jaemin asked the two younger boys.
"I'm not sure how but what if you attract all his attention, aswell as everyone elses?" Jisung suggested.
"What?" Jaemin furrowed his brows in confusion.
"That's a good idea Jisung. You could wear some really stylish, sexy clothing and that way when everybody has their eyes on you, including Jeno." Chenle elaborated.
"Besides, you could do with a makeover." Jisung stated, looking Jaemin up and down and Jaemin gasped in shock.
"You evil shit, I'm your hyung." Jaemin said.
"Doesn't change the fact that you look like  you've just crawled out of a trashcan." Jisung sassed.
"Bitch please, my straighteners are hotter than you!" Jaemin sassed back at him.
"Ok, so how about we got to the mall and start buying everything that we need?"
"Sure. Let me just tell Mark and Donghyuck." Jisung informed us but instead of going downstairs to call them he took out his phone and dialled Mark's number.
"Yo hyung, we're going to the mall for Jaemin, you guys wanna tag along?" Jisung asked.
"Okay, be ready in five." He said before ending the call.
"Why didn't you just go down and tell them?" Chenle asked.
"God knows what they were doing before I called them, I didn't want to have to witness that." He said as if it was normal.
"Anyway, let's go now."

When they arrived at the mall they spent 1 hour searching through shops for the perfect, sexy outfit for Jaemin to wear.
They tried on many different styles and accessories until they found the perfect one and just as they were about to leave Chenle got another idea. He looked at the large sign of the store.

Pallete Salon

He grabbed Jaemin's arm and pulled him into the salon, joyfully. Jaemin although nervous about the sudden decision, was excited to see how it would turn out.
Chenle explained the colour and style they wanted to the professional and stood back to observe.
"Chenle, are you sure about this?" Jaemin asked.
"Yep, you'll look amazing with pink hair."  Chenle cheered and Mark gave jaemin a thumbs up.
"Really?" Jaemin was hesitant.
"Yeah, it'll look great." Donghyuck said unenthusiastically, hoping that Jaemin would just drop it and let the lady do her job.
"Okay then " Jaemin let out a sigh and shut his eyes to let hairdresser work her magic.

Soon they were done and Jaemin was stunned seeing  his new hair. He touched it and all the boys lived how much it suited him.
"Woah Jaemin, you're like acctually hot. Who knew?" Donghyuck stared at him in awe and Mark slapped his arm in Jealousy..
"This is great. Thank you so much." Jaemin bowed at the  hairdresser. As he turned back around to his friends, a familiar person in the distance caught his eye.  A short brown haired boy in blue jeans and a hoodie, walking alongside a taller boy with caramel hair and a bright smile. They were holding hands and pecking each others lips every now and again. When the others noticed Jaemin's attention somewhere else, they looked where he was looking but were stunned by the sight. They never expected to see this. That was probably why they saw less of him now.

"Huang Renjun!" They said in sync.

So much was going on, Secret relationships and makeovers. Hopefully they'd get more answers...