381<...>390

Chapter 381 ← → The battle with the Profound Sky Sect (5)

Green Shadow Daoist's idea was right, Su Yun had given up suppressing the Death Sword, causing it to completely unleash the might belonging to the Sovereign King Sword, this layer of strength was not something a Spirit Master Cultivator could fight against!

The Death Sword's evil force corroded Su Yun's body, in the blink of an eye, it had enveloped his entire body, causing him to look like an evil spirit. Only his evil eyes which were darker than Evil Qi flashed about.

Su Yun felt that his own consciousness was slowly fading away, but the power he received was extremely fanatical and explosive! In the span of a few breaths of time, he had already entered the tenth stage of the Spirit Star Realm, rushing straight into the realms of a Spirit Master Cultivator.

The current him need not be afraid of Green Shadow Daoist!

He waved his sword, the Sword Qi conjured by him was like a tornado that flew towards Green Shadow Daoist, this Sword Qi was extremely devastating and unbreakable. Green Shadow Daoist's robes were instantly torn apart, instantly plunging him into a sorry state, he immediately raised his bottle gourd and muttered a chant.

The bottle gourd trembled, the mouth shot out a light aura. It was a bizarre green light, these green lights were no longer enchanting but filled with life. Upon leaving the bottle gourd, it immediately enveloped Green Shadow Daoist's body, transforming all of his broken treasures and body into a perfect state once again.

"Human, me not fighting you is simply because it is an inconvenience, if you truly anger this old one, killing you will only take a second!!"

Green Shadow Daoist snorted.

To Su Yun, these words could not shake him, but surprisingly, the Death Sword seemed to become even more angry, causing the anger in his heart to swell, and the power being poured into him by the Death Sword suddenly increased!

Sou!

He swung his sword, a pitch black Sword Qi flew out and struck Green Shadow Daoist.

Just as it was approaching the Daoist, the Sword Qi cracked and transformed into a hundred rays of minute Sword Qi, these Sword Qi released their own evil spirits that fiercely attacked him.

All these evil spirits seemed to be the evil spirits that the Death Sword had once devoured!

Su Yun's weakened consciousness was surprised.

Green Shadow Daoist's face became unsightly, he kept the bottle gourd and swung both of his hands, causing hundred palm images to appear around him, frantically attacking the evil spirits.

Some evil spirits were weaker and shattered upon impact from the palm images, but there were some evil spirits that were extremely powerful, taking the attack from the palm images head on while attacking Green Shadow Daoist.

Green Shadow Daoist's body was clawed deeply, Evil Spirit Qi seeped into his body and started to cause the Profound Spirit Qi in his body to become a mess.

It was a force that came from the Death Sword, Su Yun was incapable of using such power.

"Seems like if I do not use a bit of my real strength, it will not go well!"

Green Shadow Daoist snorted, his figure flickered, he once again appeared 10m away, instantly escaping from the attacks of the evil spirits. He started to do multiple hand seals, his hands and fingers constantly changing into different forms, activating a mystical technique. He roared out loud, causing the sky to instantly turn green, thousands of large palms that spanned across the entire sky plummeted down, fiercely smashing towards Su Yun.