Chapter 1

Lady Arwen's POV

I walked to the throne room as fast as I can.I was summoned by the King  for an urgent matter.The throne room was located at administration complex. A short distance from the castle where I was just a moment ago eating lunch with my mother and Josephine, my beatsfriend.

I arrived at the double doors of the throne room. The guards opened the door and the irratatingly loud creak of the door filled my ears.I enter with my heart in my throat as my father would never summon me in the throne room if it was not for a matter of deep urgency.

I saw the metal doors and quickly tapped in the password. The wooden door outside was just a symbol of some kind. What country in the 21st century would let their throne room be protected by an old wooden door?Especially one with extraordinarily powerful people with violently dangerous enemies such as Tarania. It will certainly bring quite a mess.The metal door is made of one of the rarest and strongest metal on Earth which is one of the proud successes that our scientists made. A smooth, cool voice of a lady from an unknown source break me from my little trance.'Please state your name and business please',she said.

'Lady  Arwen Catalya Royales, my father had summoned me', I said in a clear voice.

The door slides sounlessly and a  man shouted with a menacing voice ," And you are no longer my son".I gasped in shock as I saw who my father was talking to.

"Father", I finally found my voice.I walked briskly to them.

My father let go of my brother's collar whih he was holding non too gently a moment ago.  The tears  that streaked my brother's cheek was ignored.Then, my father said the words that will change the fate of our kingdom forever.

"Arthur James Royales, your title as Prince and heir to the throne of Tarania will be removed for your actions of treason. Your banishment will last until the day the Sun freezes. Your powers will be removed at dawn",  my father said in his kingly, business-like tone.

"And the next heir to the throne will be announced until further notice", he continued. "End of record",he said with a flat tone to the visual recorder.

" This is the best I could do for you as you are of Royales bloodline and it is for the sake of the pride of the Royales family.

My father turned to me and said," You are not to speak of this matter to anyone.This is an order". He looked at me in the eye with his piercing blue eyes, as if daring me to speak. He shrugged and walked away.Leaving me and my brother alone in the large empty hall the Royales usually have meetings.

His eyes was downcast and his hair was wet of sweat eventhough the hall was airconditioned. His fingers stroked the marble floors as if calming himself.He does not look like the brother I've known and loved. We don't live together anymore as he was  already 18 and  has a mansion of his own. We hardly ever see each other anymore.

"They killed her. They killed my beautiful Cassandra. My one  true love", he said throatily and burst into tears.

His words hit me with such force. My mind buzzed with millions of unanswered questions. Who is Cassandra? Who killed her? Why did my father charged my brother with treason? Is it because of Cassandra?