Ask Him

Katsudeku/Tododeku/Todomomo, Angst

Warning: Foul language, brief NSFW content

"Sho-chan i'm bac-" he paused as feminine moans rang through the small apartment, he slowly walked through the hallway to their shared room. "Ahh~Shoto!" Izuku couldn't believe his ears, he slowly pushed the door open only to see his boyfriend in their bed with a woman, he recognized as his long lost friend Momo Yaoyorozu. "Shoto?", The heterochromatic man was visibly startled and the woman shrieked, "Izuku! It's not what it looks like!" he shouted pushing Momo away, Momo looked scared and genuinely confused, Momo worked for a different agency and wasn't in town a lot so it was only natural she didn't know about their relationship. Izuku looked at Todoroki and glared "I was just leaving." he ran all the way to Ochako's house and knocked on the door frantically Ochako opened the door and he ran inside, "Deku? Deku, what's wrong?" He broke down on the floor "H-he c-ch-eated!" "Deku! Calm down. Kirishima, Come help me please!" he heard Kirishima run into the hall "Woah is that Mido?" "It doesn't matter just help me pick him and take him to the living room." They both picked up the young man and dragged him to the living room. "Deku?!" Midoriya?!" Most of the people got up and helped the other two place him on the couch. "What's going o-" "Oi! Who the hell made deku cry, so help me that bitch is gonna fucking die!" Katsuki and Izuku had made amendments and grew rather close somewhat like siblings but not quite. "To-todoroki." He whispered, the group grew quiet "Shoto? What'd he do?" Mina questioned "He ch-cheated." he sobbed "WHAT!?" They were all so confused, why in the world would Todoroki do such a thing? "With who?" Kirishima asked, although they expected him to not know who this guy was.

"Momo." he sniffled and rubbed his eye, "What!?" "But she's supposed to be in Tokyo and I thought Todo didn't like girls.", Izuku shook his head sadly. "How about we talk to Todoroki about this." Izuku shook his head quickly "No! I don't want to see him." "But Deku how are going to know if he really meant to cheat what if he was, I don't know, drunk?" Ochako asked "He wasn't, as soon as he saw me he said 'Izuku it's not what it looks like', and now that I think about it he's been calling me 'Izuku' instead of 'Izu'." He stated now emotionless. "That bastard," katsuki growled, as he sat next to Izuku "Deku, you aren't going to get anywhere if you don't talk to that scumbag, you do realized he could still be in YOU'RE house not giving a fuck at all while you're over here crying your eyes out," he inhaled "As hard as it is to admit it I agree with round-face." Izuku nodded and looked at Katsuki "Ok i'll go but only if you guys come with m-" KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK everyone paused, Ochako spoke up "I'll go see who it is." she said as she made her way to the door. "Hey Uraraka, Is Izuku here?" "No what's going on, Todoroki?" she asked, "You see he hasn't come home at all so I wa-" "Liar." Izuku stepped closer to the door, apparently the group couldn't hold him back. "You're such a liar!" Todoroki was visibly tense "What do you mean?" he asked nervously, "I saw you! I saw you with Momo, why? What did I do wrong? Am I not good enough?" He asked his voice cracking with every sentence. "You didn't do anything wrong, You more than good enough, Izu-" "Then why?" he interrupted, Todoroki stared at the ground in shame."Your never home an-" he started "Oh come on," everyone turned to see Katsuki fuming with anger "Don't even start with that bullshit! Deku is always home, he's always there, he's called in when you need him to, he's been there to help you, he's risked his life and damn job for you and what do you do in return? You go to work when he's fucking sick, do you know how many times I've had to go over to that nerd's house and take care of him. I don't even know how you call yourself a fucking man when you can't even take care of the person right fucking in front of you, the person that would fucking die for you!" He finished with a huff.

He turned to Izuku "He does whatever the hell he wants with you and it irritates the shit outta me that you support him, he isn't a little boy anymore to be playing hide and seek with you." He turned back to Todoroki "Ask him, when was the last time you kissed him? When was the last time you hugged him? When was the last time you called him by his pet name?" "This is none of your concern, Bakugou." "Ask him!" He yells. "Izuku, when was the last time I kissed you?" Izuku hesitated "I think it's been a month or longer." "When was the last time he hugged you?" "Um i'm pretty sure it was two weeks ago but that was on the job to get me to the top of the building." "And when was the last time he called you by your pet name?" "I-I don't remember." Todoroki stood shocked "But I did all these things in the last 24 hours." "You had no valid reason to cheat on him if anything he has more of a reason to cheat on YOU, but he hasn't." replied Ochako. "What if he did cheat on me." they all stood confused "What do you mean he's Midoriya, he would never do something so unmanly." replied Kirishima, "He and Bakugou seem awfully close." SLAP, they all backed away or gasped "How dare you accuse me of cheating on you with my best friend, I want you out of my house, I'm done with all your bullshit, don't come near me or any of these wonderful people, you got me?" He said as he started to walk towards Ochako's house "Wait, Izuku!" Todoroki grabbed Izuku's arm "I was kidding, Please give me another chance." he pleaded, "I gave you many chances, I've known for a while now that you were going out with someone else, I found feminine clothes, you come home late all the time and you have hickeys even though we never did it. Do you think i'm stupid Todoroki? Cause in case you didn't notice i'm not. I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt because I loved you and didn't want to let you go." He hissed as new tears sprung from his eyes yet again. "So fuck off I don't need you making my life a living hell." he continued to walk into the house leaving everyone shocked. "What have I done?" "Something stupid, that's what." Katsuki pushed past him to go after his friend, "Oh and just so you know, one of these shitheads will tell Ponytail what you'd done so be prepared to be dumped again icyhot." he said gruffly.