Why

Kastudeku, Angst, Character death

"Deku, watch out!" Izuku turned but he wasn't fast enough. A villain had stabbed him in the stomach "Argh!" he screamed out as the villain pulled the sword out of his fragile body. Katsuki quickly took down the villain as Uraraka rushed Izuku out of the scene, "Red Riot!" she yelled out, the redhead turned around only to be greeted by a villain knocking Uraraka out. "Uravity!" he yelled as he ran to get her and Izuku to safety but he was too late, the villain grabbed Izuku and disappeared. "NO!" he yelled as he got to Uraraka, he quickly picked her up and took her to safety. The mission ended, the villains had retreated apparently all they wanted was the hero Deku, "Fuck!" yelled Katsuki as he paced around the classroom, he turned to them "What the fuck! Where the fuck were you little shits!" most of the class looked down in shame "Icy hot! Where the fuck were you?" "I was with Momo on crowd control." Todoroki mumbled " I saw you and Momo making out in the corner though." Mineta spoke, "And didn't Mr. Aizawa assign you to section B." Asui asked. Katsuki was fuming "So you're telling me, that while Shitty hair, Round face, Deku, and I are fighting for our fucking lives. You and Ponytail are trying to eat eachother out in the fucking crowd!" he grips his hair as he yells. "Well at least i'm straight you, fag." Todoroki mumbles loud enough for katsuki and a few people around him to hear " What the fuck did you say?" katsuki said as he held him by his collar, "You heard me 'fag'." Katsuki lost it and punched Todoroki in the face three times, Kirishima grabbed his arm before he could punch him again. Katsuki let him go and stomped away, Kirishima sighed as he glared down at Todoroki "Next time think before you speak." Todoroki glared in response to the redheads words as he stood again. It's been a few weeks since the incident, Bakugou had locked himself away in his room and refused to even touch his food, "Damnit nerd!" he screamed as he punched his now very dented wall. He was confused as to why this had taken a toll on his life, he didn't like the greenette, he despised of him, right? Right? It's been nine months since Izuku had been taken and they still didn't have a clue as to where he is or was taken, for all they knew he could be dead but they couldn't give up, the young boys mother has been coming down to the station everyday for the past 7 months. It's been about a year and five months since the incident, they gave up on finding him and pronounced him dead even had a closed casket funeral for him. Two years have passed, Inko has been coping well, she even adopted two quirkless children, Bakugou still wanders the streets looking for the boy but always comes back disappointed, class 1-A helped from time to time but most were losing hope, they aren't as excited for graduation as they were when Izuku was there. "Bro, you ready?" called Kirishima from the other side of Bakugou's door, "What's the point?" He answered as he leaned against the door "It's been two years, shitty hair. Two motherfuckin years, he's not coming back." He croaked, it hurt him to just give up on that nerd after so l0ng, but it was true the greenette is probably dead. "Bro! Don't think like tha-" "Kirishima! Forget it, He's gone! Give up! He's not coming back! He's dead!" He yelled "Even so we should at least recover the body! Doesn't he deserve that? Doesn't He!" Kirishima yelled back, tears slipped from his eyes "He was my friend too ya know." The door opened and there stood a red, tear stricken faced Katsuki. "Let's go get that stupid Deku." He smirked and with that they set-off to find their friend for what felt like the millionth time, it probably was. "Ok this is the only part of town we haven't checked." Kirishima exclaimed enthusiastically, Katsuki rolled his eyes and began to search the area, Kirishima followed suit. After a while of searching Katsuki sighed "He isn't here shitty hair." He said as his head hung low, he had lost all hope of finding the young greenette. "Hey, Hey don't say that he has to be here around somewhere, right?" "Exactly." Someone answered, "He has to be around here doesn't he." Kirishima tensed as did Katsuki. "Relax i'm not gonna hurt ya." Bakugo shoved Kirishima behind him " What the hell did you do to him you sick bastard!" The man chuckled "Son think of it this way, I improved him." Then out of one of the alleys a boy walked out. The boy was a fair height, he also looked to be about their age as well, not to mention his feminine build. His extremely dark green hair fell in front of his left eye, his eyes were round and a deep red, his freckles made him look so innocent but something sinister lucker behind them. He had on a green, bunny hoodie along with some sweatpants, a black surgical mask and knee high boots. "Meet the new and improved Midoriya Izuku!" the man laughed, katsuki clenched his fists and growled in rage, "How fucking dare you! You sick fucker what the hell did you do to my Deku!" " Ah, lets see. I sprinkled in a couple of quirks along with some brainwash and a tad bit of training." he answered " Now, Izuku have your fun, my boy.". Izuku's red eyes seemed to glow as he charged at the pair, "Fuck! Shitty hair get outta here!" Kirishima looked at him as if he had lost his mind, "What!? Are you crazy bro!" Kirishima said as he dodged an attack from Izuku, "Go get help dumbass!" Bakugou yelled as he took a hit to the gut. "NOW!" Kirishima hesitated but ran off anyway, "Izuku, snap out of this bullshit!" he said as he dodged yet another punch, "He can't hear you~!" The villain sang from a rooftop,"Might as well give up, He's a killing machine in fact the only things that can stop him is me, death, excruciating pain or what we all know is impossible after I wiped them, something to trigger his memory or feelings." He said nonchalantly. "Lets see about that you bastard!" Bakugou continued to dodge and scan the area before coming up with something but before he could even begin to properly plan he was punched into a wall. "Gah!" all the air seemed to escape his lungs, Midoriya stood in front of him and looked up at him, "Deku..." That, that was all it took. One of his eyes seemed to flicker from red to green, "Kacchan..?" he whispered as tears flooded his eyes. Bakugou smiled softly but that moment didn't last long before his eye flickered back to red, the emotion he showed was all gone. Midoriya grabbed Bakugou's arm and gripped it harshly, he grabbed onto his arm with his other hand as well and proceeded to snap the bone, "Argh!" Bakugou screamed as he felt the pain go through his whole body, Midoriya dropped his arm and grabbed his other arm "Deku...Please" he whispered but not loud enough for Midoriya to hear. Before Midoriya could snap his other arm he was shot in the shoulder, "Let. Him. Go!" yelled Aizawa, Bakugou smiled in relief and looked up to see an army of heroes "Welp, shows over, Izuku! Let's go!" Yelled the villain, Izuku let go of Bakugou's arm and followed the man. "Don't let him escape!" The man turned around and chuckled, "Good luck!" and with that he shot Midoriya in the chest. "IZUKU!" "MIDORIYA!" "DEKU!" they all yelled as they rushed to him, Bakugou pushed through the small crowd and saw what he wished he hadn't seen. There laid Midoriya Izuku, the boy that had aspired to be a hero, the boy that had helped so many, the boy that everyone loved, the boy that stole Bakugou Katsuki's heart, the boy that went missing for two years, the boy that was presumed dead, the half dead boy that is now smiling up at the sky as blood dripped out of the corner of his mouth, his brilliant green eyes that gazed at the sky in wonder now looking directly into Bakugou's eyes as he was loaded into an ambulance, ̈ I love you ̈.