one

"Ay, worldwide handsome, you are being requested to the director's office!"

Jin groaned, pushing off of his desk, rolling his chair backwards, while leaning his head back into the chair, "You're never going to let me live that down, are you, Jimin?"

The pink-haired boy peeked over the barrier that was separating them, giving him a wide grin.

"Oh, come on, the chance was just too good to pass on! I have to cherish these rare moments of 'drunk Jin', 'cause you literally never get shitfaced— I'm surprised you actually drunk that much last Friday. Did somebody break your heart?"

Jin rolled his eyes, and fixed his tie as he stood up.

"It was nothing like that. Can't a man just get shitfaced once in a while?" he replied, hands running down his shirt, straightening out the wrinkles.

"You're right, I can't imagine anyone leaving the worldwide handsome man for someone else." Jin sighed as Jimin scrunched up his face, looking like he was offended, "That would be unacceptable."

"The disrespect— unbelievable. And to think I'm actually three years older than you. You know what? That's it, I'm deleting you from my close friend's list on Instagram," Jin turned around and headed towards the director's office, ignoring all of the other boy's screams coming from behind him.

As he finally stood outside of the director's office, he gave himself a quick once-over and when he deemed that he looked decent enough, he lightly knocked on the door three times. Some rustling could be heard before a muffled 'come in' gave him permission to enter.

"Ah, Jin, you're here, good, good. Please, close the door and take a seat, we have quite a lot to go through," his director stated, a small grin on his face as he leaned back on his chair, hands folded in his lap.

Jin clenched his jaw as he slightly bowed and then straightened up, closing the door shut behind him and stepped closer to the office desk. As he took a seat at the right chair that was positioned in front of the desk, he turned his body towards his director.

"How may I be of service, director?"

The director's grin turned into a pleased smile as he let out a low chuckle, "Ah, that's what I always liked about you, Jin. So straightforward, immediately to the point. I knew I made the right choice for this."

He raised an eyebrow, hands folded on his lap, "Right choice for what exactly, if I may?"

All trace of smiles were wiped from the director's lips as he pushed himself closer to the desk and opened a drawer to his right, grabbing a handful of documents, placing them carefully on the desk. The director intertwined his fingers and rested his chin on them, staring at Jin in silence.

Jin took this as the sign to move and hesitantly grabbed the documents, gazing at the huge, red letters classified written to the front. He drily swallowed and slowly opened them to the first page. A gasp escaped his lips as he was faced with Bangtan's family logo, one of the most dangerous Mafias in the underworld.

He carefully read through the files, changing the pages as his eyes lingered on the first member that appeared, their boss.

Kim Namjoon. Kim Namjoon was the heir of the Kim family and was introduced into the Mafia world from early on, trained to take the throne after his father. After Namjoon took the throne when he came of age, rumors spread quickly. Some said that he was as ruthless as his father, while others believed that he was the epitome of cold-hearted.

Shaking his head, he turned the page, breath hitching in his throat as his eyes scanned the silver-haired man on the picture.

It was Kim Namjoon's second in command, the Consigliere, Kim Taehyung. Jin didn't know how he really felt about this particular member. From what he personally knew, Kim Taehyung was rarely sighted, always kept in the dark. Jin focused his eyes back on the picture.