five

Here's chapter five! Just one more chap to go! Warning: smut. enjoy ;)

"So, basically, you need to look like a slut."

Jin shook his head vigorously at Samantha. "No, not just any slut, but a professional slut."

Samantha folded her arms over her chest, quirking an eyebrow at him. "Are you serious right now? All this time you haven't told me anything and now you come to me, at the last second, asking for my help, when this so called mission of yours is in a few hours— have you lost your mind?"

He sighed and sat down on the edge of his bed. "I was just so preoccupied this week that the outfit totally slipped my mind. Please, I'll owe you one."

Samantha sighed and he smiled as she started walking towards his wardrobe. "Fine, fine, but you owe me a big time. Now, let's see what we have here." She opened the wardrobe and started searching through the endless piles of clothes. "There are definitely more clothes than the last time."

Jin rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, a gift from Taehyung— or should I say gifts, 'cause he literally keeps buying me more with each passing day."

"Finally gotten yourself a sugar daddy?"

He almost choked on his own saliva and started coughing with Samantha laughing in the background. "It's not like that and you know it." He said once he calmed down.

Samantha hummed, "Of course it's not just that, how rude of me, you're basically married with Taehyung and Jungkook, although, you don't want to admit it."

He groaned, "Samantha."

She glanced at him over her shoulder, scowling. "What? You know it's true, I can literally see it in your eyes every time you're with them, so why are you denying yourself happiness when it's right there?"

He lowered his head, glancing down at this feet on the floor.

Because I don't deserve them. Because I'm a liar.

"It's...complicated."

Samantha groaned and turned back to face the wardrobe. "God, you're so dramatic."

He really needed to focus on tonight's mission, as it was only mere hours away, and stop thinking about Jungkook and Taehyung. He would deal with everything after the mission.

"Okay, I think your outfit's ready, c'mon, let's put it on you and see how it looks."

He stood up as Samantha walked towards him and placed the clothes on the bed. He lowly whistled as he stared at each clothing. Tight, black leather pants, a black transparent shirt and black blazers. He quickly changed clothes and headed inside his bathroom, coming to stand in front of the full body sized mirror.

The leather pants were hugging his thighs nicely, and as he did a turn he let out a hum as he stared at his behind. "Damn, you definitely aren't playing around." He addressed Samantha, who chuckled.

Then he turned his attention towards his chest, the transparent shirt revealing his toned abs and upper chest.

"I'm not done with you yet, we still have a long way to go."

Jin turned towards Samantha, cocking his head to the side. "What? What more could I possibly wear?"

Samantha grinned widely as she took him by the hand and guided him outside of the bathroom and into his room again. She leaded him to the small couch that was placed in his room and pushed him down to sit. Then, she walked towards the front door and grabbed a black bag that was on the floor, bringing it with her.