Ice and Glitter Heart/Glitter Lucky

Kitty's angle

I love wonderland. At least, I used to. Until something made it so Bunny, Wonderland, Maddie, Lizzie and I can never go back. I would go to the well, but they sealed it up too. I flew up to Planet Darkavoid to see Briar. "Hey Briar" I said. "Oh, hi Kitty" She replied. "How's it going with being queen?" I asked. "Terrible, I have to watch the Rose orb and the Rainbow orb" She said. "I also have to check on my brothers. I can't do two things at once Kitty. Make that three, because also I have to solve everyone's problems" "Oh" I said, my cat ears going down. "Yea" She said. "Want me and Lefty to help?" I asked. "Really? I mean, what are you guys gonna do?" She asked. "I can check on your brothers, Lefty can watch the rose orb and the Rainbow orb, and you can solve everyone's problems" I said. "Ok. Wait" She said. "What?" I said. "That won't work because the Rose orb and the Rainbow orb are in different places of the castle" She said. "And we can't move them because the planet will start to shake and crack" "Oh, ok" I said. "I'll think of something. Bye Briar" "Bye" Briar said. I flew back down, and went back home. Maddie went with Lewis for the day, and Lewis in in England. I'm in Australia.

I went to my room, and saw two different glitter charms and a snowflake. 'What', I thought to myself. I put the glitter charm in my bow. and the snowflake in my bow too, and kept the other glitter charm. I found a glitter pad and a glitter pack. I saw a note too. "For you, insert the glitter charm into the glitter pack or glitter pad, then just say "Glitter Force Makeover" I read. Ok, I thought. I looked at the glitter charm I had it my hand. I'm guessing this is for the glitter pack. I inserted the glitter charm into the pack. "Glitter Force Makeover" I said, and felt my self changing. "Glitter Puff, apply shades of Power" I put the Glitter Puff in the pink. "Glitter Bands, Glitter Boots. I'm Glittertastic. A fabulous shimmer, a glow in your heart. I'm Glitter Lucky" I finished. I looked at my new look. 'Wow, I've got to tell Charlie about this'. I thought, and I went to his house.