Repeat 4: Powerful part 3

"Anyways, fifth chapter: fire" Angel said. "Isn't that the same as Convexity?" Kat asked. "Well, almost the same" Angel said. "You can shoot fireballs, make a fire ring around yourself and burn other people. Holder: Skellen" "K" Kat said. "Sixth chapter: Music" Angel said. "Yay" Kat said. "You can make music notes, shoot them at people, and they will temporarily lose their powers" Angel read. "Holder: Kat" "Wow. A lot of losing your powers temporarily" Charlie said. "Yeah. Seventh chapter: water" Angel said. "You can... actually, it says the same thing as fire except water and the holder" "K" Kitty said. "Eighth chapter: Electricity" Angel said. "I'll read" Helpy said. "You can make lightning strike down on your enemies, and" Helpy laughs. "Lose their powers temporarily" Helpy read. "How much are we going to see of that?" Kat asked. "Idk" Lefty said. "Holder: Helpy" Helpy finished. "Ninth chapter.... darkness" Angel said. "And this is where I'm gonna ask again: Why didn't Dark get that one? Dark is in Dark ness" Charlie said. "Idk and what do you mean by again?" Lefty asked. " "Anyways. You can... wow. The same for water and fire. Except light and darkness. Holder: Cyber" Angel said. "Ok" Lefty said. "Tenth chapter: ice" Angel said. "And it's the same thing as water. Except in ice version"

(Charlie: Is this the part where I ask, "We've come across five so far. Is there a sixth one?" 
Angel: Yeah. and we don't know how you knew that?)

"Let me guess: There's a sixth one?" Charlie asked. "Yes. How did you know?" Angel said. "He just knew" Kitty said. Anyways. Eleventh chapter: psion" Angel said and laughed. "There's seriously a sixth one. It says the same thing as both earth and telekinesis combined" "K" Void said. "Twelveth chapter: Light" Angel said. "Same thing as darkness. Holder: Briar" ""Thirteenth chapter: earth" "Are you kidding me? The same thing as plasma, except on the ground" "Are these gonna stop at some point?" Kat asked. "Fourteenth chapter:" Angel paused. "Apparently not" Angel said. "It's wind and it's the same thing at earth, except you make a tornado" "Oh" Corey said. "Fifteenth chapter: time. Surprisingly, is not the same thing as the others" Angel said. "Ok" Kat said. "You can jump forward and backward through time. You can also freeze time. There can also be ones that can go with you. And that is the Glitter Force. Holders: Kitty and Bitter" Angel read. "K" Devil said.