Part 1

Will woke up it was the first day of Highschool as a freshman he just wanted to get it over with and get on with his life with his friends Will got out of bed washed his face,brushed his teeth then got ready for school.

Will then walked out of his room heading to the door skipping breakfast he wasn't really hungry, he then got on his bike and started to ride to the school, he parked his bike on the bike rack and he pulled out his phone to text his mom he made it to school.
Will then plugged in his headphones and started listening to 80's music he didn't care what kind it was just as long as it was 80's he loved everything about the 80's the clothing,hairstyles, music, arcades,and people not giving a fuck about what you did. Will hummed some songs while walking to his locker he sighed and opened it grabbing his textbooks and heading to class he walked in 5 minutes early sitting down still listening to music the bell rings and other teens start going in the room he see his friends Dustin,Max,Lucas and Jane he waved they all smiled and sat near him Jane on his left, Max on the right,Lucas in front and Dustin behind all surrounding him "How is our favorite gay doing this morning?" Jane smiled and so did will "I am doing great now that I get to see you guys again can't wait to make awesome memories with you guys going to enjoy it all until the end" he smiled and they all nodded

Few more minutes later last few teens showed up and then there was one a boy who had black curly hair,Tall,Skinny and to will he looked fucking handsome but Will knew he wouldn't find any other gay guys in this school so he would have to just move on and wait.

Mike's POV
I walked into the classroom I told my teacher why I was late he let me sit down and I sat down near the AV club members they all seemed nice but one caught my eye and that was Will Byers I heard about him he seems nice and he looks cute, but nobody knows im bi thats the thing,sure I may be proud of it but im not ready to come out...not yet at least. I see other girls staring at me I chuckle and I then look at Will oh how innocent he looks makes me just want to hug him and never let go...maybe I can come out to him who knows?

Mike then looked back at the teacher sooner or later the bell rang and Mike walked out of class first to his next period. Will gets up with his friends they wave the teacher goodbye and also go on to their separate classes, lunchtime came around Will then walked to the cafeteria he then bumped into someone making Will fall "Sorry so sorry I didn't see you there" "Hey its alright don't worry about it" a male voice said Will then looked up and he looked into the other boys eyes and those eyes where Mike wheeler's.

Will's POV
"Im so sorry" I said once again then I met his eyes Mike's eyes those beautiful eyes I just couldn't stop staring then I snapped out of it when he reached out his hand and I took it. "Its fine no need to be sorry" I smiled "Well uh my name is Will" "Mike" I shook his hand and I let go i blushed then I was about to walk past him then suddenly he holds my wrist "Hey um I was wondering if you know you would want to go to a party almost everyone in the school is coming and since we just met I figured why not go to a party this weekend you could even bring your friends" I nodded and said "Sure just text me the address "I gave him my number he smiled and walked away I did the same going to lunch.

Mike then turned the corner blushing and smiling and jumping in excitement he got his crushes number he has a feeling he is the one but Mike doesn't want to lose him if he ever dates will, Mike then goes to English and he takes his seat. Later that day the bell rang first day of highschool done Mike and Will texted when they got the chance then they met up at a café near the school Will arrives first then Mike a few minutes later. Will was sitting at a table alone with his sketch book while listening to music, Mike then walks up to the table and sits with Will. Will then notices mike and he pauses the music "Hey Mike glad you made it" he said as he blushed a bit Mike smiled and he looked at will "You are cute when you blush" 'Did he just call me cute?' will thought to himself and blushed even more "S-stop it" he smiled and Mike looked at Wills hand and he held it gently "I want you to know that if you ever need anything and I mean anything I will be here or just text or call me I am always here for you" He said then Will smiled and he held Mike's hand "Thank you and Mike if you don't know already...im gay" Mikes heart started beating fast in excitement inside he is screaming with joy on the outside he is calm and smiling "Oh cool im Bi" He said as he looked into Wills eyes deeply Will did the same they still held hands and then they stopped both blushing "Same time tomorrow? " Will said packing his stuff Mike nodded and he grabbed his bag so did Will they both walked out of the café they hugged and waved each other goodbye but Mike didn't leave Will turned around and continued walking something just took over Mike and without thinking he just started to cry he didn't know why maybe it was the thought will was leaving or maybe he is in love with this boy already and just wants to be with him so bad to the point he never wants to leave his presence yeah that seems right to Mike the then wiped his tears and walked home.

Hey sorry for not updating in a few days just been busy here is part 1 part 2 is coming soon!