Chap 3

LAUREN never saw Camila in the Academy the whole day, it's clear that it was putting a distance to her.

"I will only wear you to her, remember it," she said while looking at the ring, and she stopped then get smiled, "I see, now I know why I'm like this because I really fell in love with my bestfriend," and she hide her necklace with a ring on it, "only for Camila Cabello," then she heard a moan not far away from where she was, she got curious so she followed it.

After taking a few steps she finally saw them, not just someone, it was Sophia and the guy was a member of rugby team. She was not surprised of what she saw.

"Damn, that was a good view," she cut the slack from the two and she get their attention, especially to Sophia and its eyes widened after seeing her, "can't wait, ey? Get a room would you?"

"Lauren—"

"Just continue," she cut her then she left.

"Lauren, wait!" and followed her.

"Sophia!"

It's not far away when Sophia get a hold of Lauren.

"Lauren wait, I said wait!"

And they stopped.

"What?"

"You misunderstood things."

"Did you mean I'm blind? If you know what my reaction is after seeing it, I will tell you, none, I'm not mad, nor jealous because I already know from the start."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Let's stop this, end things between us without telling the others."

"But Lauren..."

"I know you wanted that man and please be faithful to him, it's too obvious, so let's stop fooling around okay? You're free now."

"Lauren..."

"Bye," and she left her and she felt at ease, she was now free.

*******

AFTER school hours, Lauren waited for Camila after seeing Matthew leave the campus. That jerk will not do his responsibility again so she will do it instead.

She waited for hours until it gets dark but she still waited for her.

After a long minute of waiting she finally saw the members of the Council going out of the building, so she stood from sitting on her Aprilia and turn on the headlight like she always did. After a second someone approached her but it's not Camila.

"Lauren Jauregui..?"

"Yes, I am."

"What are you still doing here?"

"I'm waiting for Camila."

"Pres. Camila?"

"Yes."

"I'm one of the Council, Vice President Dinah Jane Hansen."

"Okay."

"I thought you already knew."

"Of what..?"

"Camila just left this afternoon."

"Eh? I-Is she sick?"

"No, she left Miami, she asked permission to the Executive and she will return on Monday."

"Is something happen bad to tito Alejandro?' she referred to Camila's dad, owner of Cabello Publication that was based in Miami, "okay I understand, thank you," and she gave respect.