Chapter 1 (Yeah!)

1st day in St. Matthew ans Paul College,when the Chanyeol,Kai and Baekhyun are going straight to the gate,all the girls are shouting.Baekhyun said,Why is it so noisy here?Because they like us,said Chanyeol.Ahhhhhh,Ok,said Baekhyun.

On the other hand,Rina came out to find what's goin' on outside her room.Rina found Claire and Yana,shouting Kai,Kai, Chanyeol,Ahhhhhh!!! Hey stop that,said Rina.when Kai,Chanyeol,and Beakhyun got in to the gate, they went to thier classroom.Luckily,thier classroom is full of boys. I'm so bored,said Kai.

Before dismiss,Rina wanted to go to 7-eleven but Claire want to meet Chanyeol. After Chanyeol's teacher dismissed him Claire and Rina went to Chanyeol......Hi Chanyeol, Im Claire and this is Rina. Nice to meet you Claire and Rina.By the way.Have you seen Kai and Baekhyun? No,we haven't,why? Because were gonna have a lunch,just near our school,can you come with me? My treat!said Chanyeol. Ok,said Claire. I dont want to go with chanyeol because I dont know him yet. You know Rina, can you just go with the flow.said Claire.

After eating......

So Rina Claire said that you dont like us.....said Kai. Yes,I dont like you..said Rina. But why?said Baekhyun. Because......just nothing!said Rina. I,i will go now,bye Claire.said Rina.

Next chapter:
Why did Rina said (just nothing!).. On to the next chapter....Bye
-raianjaren