Chapter 3 (Chanyeol vs. D.O.)

Its saturday,and Chanyeol is preparing for his bestfriend (D.O) to come to his dorm..
*Do Kyungsoo arrived* Hey Chanyeol how you doin? Do you have a ....... You know what I mean...said D.O.
What you know what I mean?said chanyeol.
You know,a girlfriend? Uhmmmm dont have one,but I have a crush on someone.said Chanyeol.Do tell!said DO. Its Rina , she's beautiful and amazing I love her.said Chanyeol. Yeah that's the thing!! Said DO. *while rubbing Chanyeol's head* Hey do you know I transfer to your school!said DO. Yehet!said chanyeol.

*Its Monday*

Ahhhhh! Its DO.! Said Mariell.
Mariell is a fan of exo,classmate of Rina,and bestfriend of Claire.

Where's my room.said DO. Just follow the girl right there. Bye,I'll be goin now!said Chanyeol.
DO you'll be seating right beside Rina,ok.said the teacher. Im DO your Rina right?said DO.
Yes I am Rina?said Rina.
*while thinking* is she the one Chanyeol is in love with?
Rina do you want to go to the canteen.said DO. Ok.said Rina.
What do you want? My treat!said DO. DO,why do that girls staring at me?said Rina. Because they're jealous that Im treating you like you are so close to me.said DO. Ahhhh ok.said Rina.
*while thinking
I like DO. He is a gentleman because even we are not close,he treated me.said Rina.
I think I have a crush on him..

Trailer:
4members are in the story.
In the next chapter who will be the new member to be in the story?
-raianjaren