Ch 3: the academy!

[omggggg!!! I am soooo sorry I didn't update!!!! I have had so much homework being in 8th grade and all!!! I officially don't want to go to highschool if we get homework like that! But anyways I'll update now before I have a soccer game! To le story!!!]

Kyos POV

Mizuki and I walk to the academy where we once were students. He is going to help the sensei there with the graduation exams.

"do you want to come in too, Kyo?" Mizuki asks. "sure! It's been a while since I've been in the academy!" when we get inside Mizuki shows me where to sit. I'm in between my brother and the sensei who turns out to be Uruka, who was once a student here with me. He was younger though. Then the exams begin.

The first few students go bye and they're all right but none of them strike me. Then Uruka calls the next students name.

"Sasuke Uchiha!" wait whoa! Hold up did he just say SASUKE UCHIHA!!!! MY Sasuke Uchiha??? It has to be! I mean he's the right age and is similar to HIM. Before I know it his turn is over and he passes! Just what I'd expect from - "Naruto Uzumaki!" this kid does his turn and let me just say his clone is.... A little... Special..

************************

Ever since the exams yesterday I've had him on my mind. When I asked Mizuki they told me he was dead. But I can't help wondering if that's the truth...

[bum bum BUUUUMM!! sorry about the semi-cliffhanger. And the shortness... But I have a stupid mother truckin lab report to write for monday so I'd better get on it.... I hate my life.... Until next time my pretties!

Whenever that is.....]