Contract

"Talk. To-" Charon started.
"I now have custody of your contract." Andrew said to hurry the conversation along.
Proof to his word, the man held the contract out to show he wasn't lying. A smile showed on the strangers face. The stranger who was now his employer. Charon hoped that it were to go better than his time with Ahzruakhal. Speak of...
"Excuse me a moment." Charon made his way over to the bar.
Andrew was smart. He could see what was going to happen. He wasn't going to stop it. The bartender deserved what was coming to him. Not to say Andrew was clean from this whole business. He sure hoped Carol could manage to get past the loss of her Greta. Was it worth it? Affecting just him, yes. But as a whole, he knew it wasn't right. He gunned the poor girl down from some hiding spot in the front of the museum. Greta should have chose a more populated area for her breaks. Andrew was pulled from his thoughts at the sound of the gun. He merely blinked at the event. Something about it was nice though.
"I'm ready when you are." Charon said as though he hadn't just gunned a man down in a busy bar.
"Feel better?"
"He deserved it." Charon stated as though it were a simple fact.
"I won't argue," Andrew sounded uninterested, "I'd like to put an end to this contract thing you have going on. Let you live your own life. That OK?"
"No. I have to follow my contract. You can't get rid of it." Charon sounded almost annoyed at the idea.
"Alright then." Andrew put the contract safely away.