1 - Break out

Run. That was the first word that came to mind.
"You can't keep running forever Nagisa-cha~n" A woman chants. She was holding a pistol gun on her right and a hunting knife on her left. She laughed hysterically and kept chasing me.

'Ah. My stamina's about to wear out.' My legs started to feel numb. My head is throbbing and my sight is slightly blurring.

"Keep those legs moving!" Karma. "I am!" I made a mistake, yelling that out was a bad idea. I'm running out of breath. "AghAA-" I looked back to see Karma's back drenched in red. The knife that was used and handled was drenched, too.

I kept running, looking away from him and trying to calm my breathing.

A high pitched-sound of a whistle and a loud applause was later heard. Exhausted, I let myself plop down onto the leafy ground. "Time's up!"

"Haa~ This is a record," Bitch-sensei said. Clearly exhausted. "This is the longest you had me running!" She was trying to catch her breath, dropping the paint gun and the rubber knife. She was wearing a pink sports bra and black tight leggings.

Karma sighed.

After the Reaper incident, Bitch-sensei started participating with cops and robbers as a cop. It helps us increase our stamina and our senses with more people to watch out for. It worked.

They decided to save Koro-sensei, too. That led to a rivalry between Karma and Nagisa. The last man standing in cops and robbers within the time limit gets to have bonus points in quizzes.

"...And the winner is Nagisa! Good job, my boy." Koro-sensei praised him, earning a smile from the petite boy. "Thank you, sensei."

______________________________
Just a preview
Forget about the other chapters