(Y/N) Paradox

Back Story:
You have lived in the forest, by yourself, for as long as you can remember. Every day you go into Vale and do whatever you want, and work at your part-time job at From Dust Till Dawn, providing special dust to the old man and working the register.

Appearance:

This is what you look like, colors can be whatever

This is what you look like, colors can be whatever.  You're 15.  Also shorter than Ruby, but taller than Neo.

Semblance:
I call it kinda plot convenience. You are able to enhance your body to achieve whatever goal you have in your mind. (Ex. If you needed to run to the other side of the world in less than a second, you can do it.) But, each time you activate your semblance, it lasts (at most) for only 10 minutes, (to make it less OP) and because the action would probably require lots of energy, you have a buffer time of 5 minutes to consume enough energy so you don't die. ( You can eat anything in this buffer period, so you would normally eat a few dust crystals, when the buffer ends, you can activate your semblance again.) Because you have such a low (or high, I don't know which) aura compared to most people, you can manage three activation in a row, five with help from Jaune after the battle at Haven. (Sorry for spoilers) You also have to be completely focused on your goal otherwise you could die, which leads to you having a kind of stubborn personality.

Personality:
Good person.
Can be very stubborn.
Will become a little drunk when using their semblance to much.
Hates bullies.
Can get very crazy when they get mad.
Doesn't know much about their own past, so will constantly be trying to find answers.

Weapon:
Named Spear Pulse
A collapsible staff that turns into a spear on one end and has a repulser on the other end. Your staff also comes with a glove to call it back to you. (Basically like Mjolnir in the MCU)
Spear End:
Basically a knife on the end of a stick.
Knife can be removed to form two types of guns;
Dual revolvers.
Or a knife launcher using solid-light dust.
Repulser End:
Has two modes.
Pole Vaulting.
And FUN, if you touch anything with this mode, no matter how heavy, it will get launched very far.

(A/N)
This is your character page, I'll add more stuff later. If you can help come up with a better name for your weapon, that would be great. I will try and get the first chapter up soon. And you'll learn more about yourself as we go on.
July 19
1:19 AM
434 Words