double dates pt.1

i wake up from my sleep from a loud buzz from my phone.

it's a photo that dahyun sent me. she is always texting me at the crack of muh fuckin dawn i think to myself.

i'm way to tired to open it so i just turn my phone off incase she spams me and go back to sleep.

not even 30 minutes later into my beautiful slumber i hear my door unlock.

i get hella scared and get in my nigga mode and use a deep ass voice and say " WHO THE FUCK IS THERE?"

dahyun walks up to me surprised , damn i didn't know a whole man lives here got me scared and shit she said.

dahyun why the fuck are you in my house at 7:30 in the morning i yell.

look i know i was supposed to meet you at 1, but i had to show you something and you rudely didn't answer my many texts and calls she says rolling her eyes.

what is it? i say curiously.

just look, she says annoyed.

what the fuck how did you get these i say slightly mad but also confused

me and rosé are friends and she lowkey hates them and she knows your my bestfriend she says casually.

damn niggas ain't shit. i just wanted sum dick and he had to ruin it i whine. also, why is that jennie bitch talking shit she could easily catch them hands i say angrily looking at dahyuns phone.

i mean now that means we can have a girls day and we could get revenge on both them bitches, the best medicine she says.

what do you mean revenge? i ask worriedly because dahyuns a crazy ass bitch.

well let me see your phone real quick and then we could start our day of revenge dahyun says evilly.

um no i'm g- i start to say as i'm cut off by dahyun stealing my phone and locking herself in the bathroom.

i chase after her but i'm too late so my fat ass decides to sit down on the floor because i am winded from running a few steps.

after about 3 minutes dahyun comes out with my phone.