So... I'm ok d of back

Hey so..... I've literally been gone since 2014. I'm so sorry I've been gone for the last 5 years. Originally it was because I got logged out but when I was finally able to get back on I was in a really dark place and didn't really care about the books or myself anymore but that's okay, I'm back, I'm happier and ready to finish what I started! Also I should mention I use They/Them/Their pronouns and my name is Matthew now!

How is everyone? How you been?

Last time I wrote on something on this site I was 13.... I'm 18 now so that's a thing.

I'm still a super shitty writer but I'm better. My English is still shitty and slightly broken but whatever, I've been working on it. So I'm thinking of rewriting all my books, like completely gutting whatever storyline is going on, working on them, finishing the books and then posting all of them, just so that if you guys who for some reason actually read my stories and others decided to read my stories at least you won't  have to wait for a new chapter to continue reading. Hopefully if you guys actually want me to finish these I'll try to get them done by the end of  December 2019- beginning of January 2020. So let me know in the comments  and that'll help me decide if I'm truly committed enough to be a writer or not! Sorry once again.

One more note, I've gotten in to cosplay! Well, more then I was before, I'm @arcticfox_cosplay on Instagram and I'm also on TikTok @gay.cosplay.trash so if you ever want to message me, about the book, your own stories or literally just to be friends, don't be afraid to message me on any of my social medias. Here, Insta or TikTok. Love y'all!