B

After yang di left i sigh and walk out of the room there's a reason why i can't talk to the other people yang di family is my mom and dad boss and but my parents suddenly know the top secret of yang family they burn our house they even cut my mom and dad tongue so they can't speak every single detail of yang family secret my parents was supposed to be dead but i begged and sold myself to them as a servant..

"Yuan!"someone called me and i look back to see senior junkai with qianxi they are in a same course so they have same classes i look around if yang di will see us then i remember his class was already end.

"Hey..."i said and walk they walk beside me.

"Wanna hang out? The class was already cut teacher will be having a meeting"
Qianxi said and i blink i didn't realize that that's why lots of student was going home i wanted to go but....

"I'm sorry... I can't"i said but they hold my hands making me shock to their action seriously?! Why did they want to be my friends?

"Come on~"junkai said and pulled my hands i just blink as they pulled me gently i just sigh and let them hopefully yang di didn't see this we stop in the park there's an arcade in here we get inside and they buy token.

"Let's go!"they said and gave me token i just look at the token.

"Hey... the token is not gonna move.. come on!"junkai said and i just nod as they started to play i watch them both wow... they look like brothers because they are so close like a family.... i smile sadly and look around i saw a claw machine and there's a kid whose playing it i watch him how to play but the doll fall the kid sigh sadly and leave i watch him but he looks alone so i play the claw machine the doll was kinda cute i played three games and i got three dolls too i hide the other one and i find the kid to give this doll when i saw him his with some girl kid seating on a wheel chair.

"I'm sorry... i didn't get you a toy... our money was wasted"the boy kid said the girl kid giggle.

"It's okay gege! There will be next time" the girl said cutely and the boy just smile sadly and hold the girl hands.

"Please don't leave gege.... you'll fight right?"the boy kid ask the girl and the girl kid seems to be frozen she can't answer his brother so he just smile and pat his brothe head making my heart break so i walk up to them and gave the doll to both of them they look at me so i smile and kneel down.

"Here... one for you and one for her... now don't be sad"i said and they both look at each other first before getting the doll they both smile.

"Thank you gege! This is the first doll i ever had.. WOW! It's so soft!"the girl kid cheerfully said making her eyes twinkle i look at his brother who look happy seeing his sister smile i talk to them for a minutes then the girl kid sleep their name was alex and alexa.

"Gege... thank you for giving this dolls.. this the first time we had a toy... since we are born me and my sister was always beaten to death when my sister turn into a five they discovered that my sister had a lung cancer after they know that they throw us away someone help us and i am thankful to them"he said making me blink now i know why his sister was so pale i feel bad for them i wanted to take them with me but even me my life is ruined i don't have any freedom in a minutes some nurse get them so i wave back to them.

"Yuan! Gosh! I thought you leave us"
Some voice called me so i look around to see junkai running towards me his with qianxi i carefully look at their faces they are worried they stop in front of me.

"So.... what's your answer?"i ask in nowhere both of them frown but they easily get it.

"Because you're different from the others.... you are the person who loves to be alone and not associated with the others... that's why i like you"junkai said making my eyes widen and qianxi slap his forehead junkai realize what he said and blush and look away so i chuckles.

"Thank you"i said and smile at them my genuine smile as they smile at me too.

FAST FORWARD

AUTHOR POV

Yuan already arrived at the yang mansion as for the servant and maid they are using back door to get inside to their mini house behind the mansion yuan open the door of their house his mom and dad was not in there so he change his clothes first to help his parents inside when he get inside he heard shouting inside so he immediately get in there he saw his mother was begging.

"Ma!"yuan called his mother and yang di look at him yang di smirk yuan help his mother up his mother have a ill and the yang family didn't let everyone to have a rest or vacation.

"Well... Well.. look what we have here!"
Yang di said and yuan look at him bowing.

"I will take responsibility of what my mother did"yuan said yuan mother look at him and hold his yuan look at her he smile so his mother stop crying but she didn't stop.

"Is that so? Then follow me"yang di said and yuan look at his mother first his mother shake her head but yuan just smile and let go of his mother hold yuan mom was muted not basically mute the yang family cut his mother and father tongue so they can't speak to police and yuan can't do anything they stop into yang di yuan stood behind as yang di push him into the wall yuan groaned from pain.

⚠️ VIOLENCE A HEAD ⚠️

As yang di ripped yuan t-shirt and tie yuan arms.

"We will having fun yuan..."yang di said and lick yuan face yuan hissed his scared he wanted to run away yang di get his whip and wiped yuan yuan eyes widen he bite his lip to hide his scream.

*Whip*

"It is good?!"

*Whip*

"Answer!"

*Whip*

"NO!"yuan shouted and yang di laugh and wiped yuan a few minutes when he satisfied he stop and yuan feel his vision was about to turn black but he fight it yang di open his jeans.

"N-no.."yuan weakly said and yang di put a big dildo inside yuan without lube or warning him yuan eyes widen.

"N-No!! T-take it off! It's hurts!"yuan shouted but yang di just put the dildo deeper making yuan virgin hole to bleed as yang di push the button so the dildo will vibrate he push it in high.

"I-IT'S HURTS! PLEASE STOP!"yuan shouted but he fall unconscious he just wish that someone will help them.

————————————
END