C

Yuan woke up his still in yang di play room he tried to stand up cause his butt hole was painful so he groaned and support himself by leaning against the wall he walk down just wearing jeans and hoping his mother will not see him and luckily his mother was not in their house now so he took a bath while taking a bath his crying and hugging himself he feel so dirty this the first time yang di did that to him after he took a bath and change his clothes he eat the foods that his mother made for him and go to school.

AT SCHOOL

yuan was limping while walking inside the hallway.

"Good Morning yuan~"junkai said but yuan didn't greeted back his spacing out basically his getting dizzy junkai look at yuan face his pale.

"Hey! You okay?"junkai ask yuan stoping him but yuan fall luckily junkai was there to save him junkai got shock.

"H-hey!"junkai said tapping yuan face but yuan didn't open his eyes so he carried yuan in a bridal style everyone was looking at to junkai carrying yuan in his arms junkai rans to clinic.

"What happen to him?!"the nurse ask junkai and junkai was in panick mode.

"A-ah.... he just suddenly fall i don't have know why..."junkai said and the nurse nod while checking yuan.

"You can go to you're class now"the nurse said and junkai nod slowly thinking if his leave yuan or not but he decided to give yuan some space so he leave the clinic and the nurse open yuan shirt to check his heart beat her eyes widen to see a big and fresh lashes so she close yuan shirt again.

FAST FORWARD

Yuan woke up the first thing he saw is light making him close his eyes again and open it he groaned and sit up luckily his butt is not that painful like this morning its just a little.

"You're awake"the nurse said and yuan look at her and yuan just nod remembering what happen to him this morning his walking inside the campus then his head was getting dizzy someone called his name his eyes widen.

"Ms. Zhang ? Is senior wang junkai bought me here?"yuan ask the nurse

"Yes he is"the nurse said and yuan cheeks blush as he bow down his head.

"I know this question will be you're private life but.... the slashes in your body... what happen to them?"the nurse ask him making yuan froze and eyes widen he didn't answer the nurse he just remain mute the nurse sigh.

"I'm sorry if i ask you this... and check you're body"the nurse said and yuan stand up and pick up his bag he look the nurse and bow down.

"It's okay but.... please don't tell this to anyone"yuan said and leave the clinic room the nurse sigh looking at the picture frame she was hiding in her drawer.

"What am i gonna to you brother?"she ask the frame even though it doesn't speak.

FAST FORWARD

yuan entered a class even though it was his last subject and late the prof ask him why is he was late he just said his in the clinic the teacher let him in yuan seat and listen to the lesson.

After that the class ended soon yuan stand up after he fix his things he decided to talk to junkai thanking him but when he get out of the room to his suprise wang junkai and qianxi was there waiting for him but people are circling them so yuan sigh and leave he can't stop the people his just no one.

"Yuan wait!"junkai shouted and yuan look back everyone was looking at him some was glaring some was curious junkai and qianxi pulled him out of the hallway leaving the university and they ride on junkai car yuan blink.

"W-what am i doing here?"yuan ask them as he look around the car.

"We are going to my house!"junkai excitedly said as he start the car yuan eyes widen.

"N-no! I-i can't come!"yuan said his shaking he remembering what yang di did to him and qianxi frown seeing yuan expressions he was always curious about yuan.

"Say yuan.... there's a lots of people wanted to be friends at you but you rejected them... may i ask why?"qianxi said making yuan froze he can't open the his mouth.

"S-stop the car..."yuan said he can't said a words he can't get junkai and qianxi in trouble he know how capable yang di is and he can't put junkai and qianxi on this life he had.

"W-what? N—"junkai speak but yuan cut him.

"PLEASE! Just stop the car..."yuan said he raised his voice in please words but then sofly as the next words making junkai and qianxi shock junkai stop the car.

"I-I'm s-sorry..."yuan said and open the car to leave when his about to close the door qianxi speak.

"I will not stop yuan"qianxi said making yuan gulp and close the door then run he stop and pant he can see the yang mansion he sigh and walk to reach in yang house when his about walk in a back gate someone called him.

"Hey! Peasant! We will be gone for 2 weeks and don't forget what the rules if you didn't the rules..."yang di said and pinned yuan on the wall yuan groaned in pain
"... you know what will happen to you're parents.."he said and leave yuan pant harder and watch the yang car leave he sigh and get inside he change his clothes and do his assignment but on his mind was full of qianxi and junkai moments he sigh and clutch his hair.

"What am i gonna do?....."yuan said and he didn't realize he fallen asleep.

IN THE MORNING

yuan woke up hearing a bird chirping he smile then he remember he was still in his nightmare life he sigh and wash up he look at the mirror seeing the wound he have was now healing he smile and put some ointment and put his clothes.

"Morning yuan"the other maids greeted him all of the maids in yang mansion they treated each other a family except for the royal yang sevant.

"Don't just walk around the house it's because their are not here!"one of the royal servant of yang family they just nod and when the girl leave the other girl maids rolled their eyes yuan just shake his head and go to his mother and father to bid a goodbye.

IN SCHOOL

Yuan arrived at school he doesn't know how to face qianxi and junkai after he left them he just sigh and get inside to his classroom in a minutes the prof came.

"Goodmorning class! As you can see last day we had a meeting and it's about the anniversary of our school as the principal decided to have a competition and this competition the prize is scholarship in Harvard University"the prof said making everyone gasp and excited as well as yuan but he remember again about yang di but he shrug it off and decided to join.

———————————-
END