Chapter Seven

Gogeta hurries through the glass doors and into the hallway, ignoring all of the papers that are slipping out of his books and folders.

As usual, the other employees did not take a slight notice of him passing by, they are so caught up in a conversation between their companion on a coffee break. It's a good thing that Gogeta didn't need to be halted by the security and forcefully requiring to be giving them a good explanation about the whole mess he's making.

Finally, he made it into the second floor by taking a shortcut up through the stairs, since the elevator is so full, and he does not like to be stuck in narrow spaces with a big group of people. Gogeta halted himself in front of a polished wooden door. He listens to the muffle conversation for a short period of time before twisting the knob and steps himself right in.

His heart began to harshly thrust against his chest like a hummingbird's flapping of its wings. All he can see are all eyes are on him now...and so is his boss; wearing his casual grey suit with an aqua tie, and his dark hair is firmly combed with a slit of gel. The scent of peppermint and cake struck into his nose, which sends an intense shiver down through his spine.

This is far more worst than running into Vegito; a very...handsome man he had ever encounter. His dark eyes still haunts him dearly to this very moment...and so does his tall figure like a memorial statue of a local library.

"Gogeta...you're awfully late." The supervisor firstly spoke, blue eyes are reading his silver watch on his left wrist and back at the nervous Gogeta. He rose an eyebrow from Gogeta staring off into space, thinking about something deep in mind, but he couldn't get a good guess on what it was. "Excuse me, Gogeta? I am speaking to you."

The golden male is drawn back into reality once he heard his boss's soothing voice. "I'm sorry...it will not happen again, sir." He places his palm on his cheek that are glowing into different shades of red, and is now making his seat next to an elder man wearing a regular tux and tie. "Good evening." He greeted, but does not get a reply back.

'Not much of a speaker...isn't he?' All of the men turned their heads back to the supervisor; their full attention is more about the publishing business getting a chance for an upgrade due to a recent report about an affair between a porn star and the president. Unfortunately, the subject didn't bring much of Gogeta's interest. The only thing that kept him away from reality is the same man he ran into just a while ago.

Vegito.

How had he never heard of him? He is way too stress about keeping his job from being at stake, and his best friend's recent passing. He didn't get much of a chance to turn on his television and see what is going on around the world.

Vegito is a very attractive man; his strong features will make any women's knees grow weak. No, let's take that back, making Gogeta grow extremely weak! Mind and body! Probably his soul? That expensive cologne he's wearing...is giving him a small headache but it is so blissful he cannot resist it! His hair; it's...desserted! All of its source are all spread wildly from his scalp! No gel, hairspray...no! None of those nonsense at all!

Whoever are his parents, they must've held a specific gene filled with nothing but perfection. Giving a great combination of their blessings to his charms of attractiveness to be claimed as theirs. What if he doesn't have parents? Or what if he's been adopted? Falling in the same trail as Gogeta had ride throughout his childhood? What if he's...

Oh one of those what ifs.

The urge of guilt from shooing off like that is...cowardice. It wasn't much of his intention in doing so, but with his mind kept screaming "get away, get away," he didn't have much of a choice does he. What is Vegito doing to him? It is obviously impossible for a certain man to make him go...unfocused.