The Start Of An Beautiful Beginning

(continued...)

P - Acha ji! Tum kuch zada hi mera and meri beti ka fayda le rahe ho...

A - fayda to le raha hu...

Had a smile on his face that wasn't going to leave Pre...

Suddenly the lil one started to cry...the moment got interrupted... Making Anu make his sadu face again...

P - haha ab kya hua?

A - tum aur tumhari beti ek jaise hi ho... She has nothing like her baba...

Pre laughed at Anu's plight... And went near the baby...

While Anu went from the other side to see what's wrong with his lil preu!

It was soon late night... While preu had the baby on her lap and was sitting up... And anu was on a call.. As it was wrapped up he came back and saw pre had already fallen asleep.. And was about to hit her head in her sleep.. He went near her and supported her.. Sat next to her... Till morning they were in the same position.. She was resting her head on his chest while the baby was now in the middle! Anu had his hand over Pre's shoulder.. As protecting her...

There was a knock on the door that woke up Pre…

She got up rubbing her eyes.. So that both Anu and the baby won't get disturbed... She opened the door and saw Mohini standing there...

P - Ma aap!

M- Haan wo aaj bache ka naam karan hai na.. So tayari ke liye tume bhula ne aai hu...

P - ha ma.. Fresh ho ke aati hu...

M- thik hai...

As she shut the door...and went near the wardrobe to get her clothes so she could finish everything that was left downstairs...

As she came back she still saw Anu and her lil princess still sleeping... As she went there with her wet hair...

She saw both Anu and the baby in the same sleeping position.. To which she smiled and clicked a photo of their's

P - jaise baba waisi beti…

As she went to cover Anu who was sleeping and adjusted him...her wet hair brushed against his face... Waking him up...he pretended to sleep to see to his innocent wife adjusting him and his baby properly so they don't get disturbed...

While she turned to leave... Anu gripped her hand and pulled her with force towards him...pre fell on him.. As she shut her eyes in surprise...

P- Anurag!

A - kya Anurag... Ye sab tumari galati hai!

P - acha ji.. You are the one who pulls me and its my fault.. Please explain me how!

A - explain.. Hm.. Wo kya hai na your wet hair, the smell of your body and those heart beats.. Always distracted me.. Even now.. And you try to get away from it...

P- koi tumse flirt karna seekh le bas..

As she tried to get up...his grip went even tightened... Making her give him a look of leave her

A- now don't give me that look!

P- I have a lot of work today... Leave me please...

A - I'll leave you only if you...

P - only if you what?

A - you know what.. Greet me morning the way I do it with you...

P - no.. No... No.. Anurag please leave me...

A - no Mrs Basu... Kiss for a leave! Fair deal hai...

P - zidi ho tum...

As she went to kiss him the lil Anu was happy to see that his wife had given up... But the history knows it... They romancing means disturbance...

As she proceeded there was a knock on the door…

This time it was Debu da...

D - bhaudi... Wo aapko maalkin bhula rahi hai...

P - aai debu da... Do minute...

A - what! Nai nai..

P - anurag shush.. Wo so rahi hai... Muje chodo ya me ma ko bula dungi...

A - Ma ko nai please... Wo meri kaan pakad thi.. Pata nai aaj kal wo tumhari side me bahut hai...

Leaving her and then frowning... For not getting his demand done...

P - acha suno... Fresh hoke neeche aa jana... Please bahut kaam hai...

A - Haan thik hai...

Making a frown he told her...

She knew what would cheer him up..

She removed the clothes for him... And as he got up to go near the washroom...

P - Anurag!

A - Ab kya hai...

P - yaha aao...

He went near her... As he went she kissed him on his cheeks and whispered in his ears..

P - good morning Mr Basu..

And went away from there... While he blushed touching his cheeks…

(next part very soon...)
(Ps what would you like to name their baby as?)