An Beautiful Beginning!!(2/2)

It was the next day! A fresh start for everyone including Pari! 

It was the time that was family time… Open the gifts, a little laughter loads of love and naughtiness (that goes unsaid who was the prey for this naughty behavior) 

While Pari was on moloy dadus lap watching her new toys, dresses, baby products etc and then came the special gift that just said, “Thanks for giving me this awesome opportunity to be a part of your life!” loads of love baba… 

Opened the gift had a pair of gold earrings with a small chain that had an locket shaped as an heart! With a pic of Pre and Anu! Making everyone in the room emotional and teary… There was an file that said For you! 

As Pre opened the file she got emotional and hugged Anu… forgetting that they weren't the only ones in that room! 

Anupam : sabne aapni aakhe band kar li hai! Don't worry you may continue… 

Nivi : Haan! Even Pari ne! 

Pre got all embarrassed and turned red… Hiding her face in Onu's shirt and then her palms… 

All were curious to know what made Pre this emotional and go all hugging Anu! 

While Anu just liked the warm hug and didn't want to leave her… But had to… Poor chap! 

Such rare moments where Pre hugs him or showers her love in front of everyone… 

Pre handed over the file to Nivi di… who read the entire file and was emotional as well proud of her brother! 

All were now growing really curious to know about the details in the file! 

“This is to certify that Mr Anurag Moloy Basu, has liberally donated to the cause of girls education and health care of all under privileged children! He has donated an amount of Rs. 4.50 crores in the celebration of his rebirth in this world… and has even named an foundation for girls education in the name of Prerna and Pari Basu!” 

It further read… “Each and every year for this nobel cause he will be donating half of his money /income!” 

Making everyone emotional and teary in the room… 

Nivi and tapur were proud that their brother has grown into a fine brother, excellent businessman and an wonderful human being! 

While Mohini and Moloy were happy that his has done something like this rather than any fancy gifts… Touching millions of hearts was his thing but never with an idea or motive behind it!While Anupam was proud of his bhai… Not by blood but by heart and soul… Pre smiled and hugged him… 

While he just told them, "mene kuch aisa Khaas nai kiya hai! Jo bhi kiya hai for the society and for the ones who matter to me the most… Meri Prerna, my inspiration and meri Pari!” as he smiled and looked at pari! 

                 THE END!! 

Ps here is the end of this ff! Let me know what else you would love to read...

Ps thanks for all the love and support you guys have given me! Hope this keeps pouring in and I keep posting such things for you guys! Do let me know how you found this one... And whats in your mind! 🙂😘❤️