Chapter two

Sara-

I walked up to jess when I heard her calling my name I walked over cautiously not knowing how to act I mean how are you suppose to act when you nearly kissed your best friends boyfriend. Not to mention it being against everything I stand for and its forbidden . You know when people say they can feel people watching them, take it from me now those people are NOT lying I could feel Connor watching my every move. I suddenly became very self aware moving clothing as they suddenly felt very warm and tight. I continued walking over to jess and Connor and quickly glanced at Connor to see If he really was glancing at me, he was. I quickly turn my attention to jess.

"hey, what's up?"

" nothing just wanted to ask my favourite two people how English was without me? Did you guys miss me aw"

Jess melodramatically pulled me and Connor into a little group hug. I could sudden feel Connor hand against my own. His warm skin sinking into mine, that feeling was back again. Without even knowing It Connor moved his had more into mine As if savouring this one touch. I let my hand full inside his as he rubbed the palm of my hand with his thumb. It wasn't like the feeling before this feeling almost relaxed me. Just as fast as it had first happened Jess pulled out from the group hug me and Connor quickly breaking from our small moment. I daringly looked up to Connor to see what our previous embrace had meant to him. But the only eyes that connected with mine seem to be Jess. Connor had his arms around her waist holding her from the back, and like all loving couples Jess held he's arms and looked up to kiss him. I made a sudden excuse and left. After walking to my car I made my way home, as I was about to leave the car I heard my phone beep, it was a text from Jess that I didn't bother reading.

"Salam Sara, how was school." my mum asked, I said the usual, that it was fine . About an hour later I can hear my mum calling me.

"Sara, Yala there is a boy her called Connor saying its something to do with the English project."

I quickly grab my phone and read the text from jess, telling me how She gave Connor my addresses and he was coming over soon. Damn. I put my hijab on and made my way down mum told me Connor was in the study, and said she was going to a friends house.

I walked into the study closing the door quietly, Connor looked up from his solace and stared directly at me like he did in English and with one swift movement he had me up against a wall. My breath became hitched I felt as thought my breath was stuck, he's hands every so lightly grabbed my waist.

"what are you doing to me" he whisper. What are YOU doing to me i thought, and in the second he...

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short seems longer on my phone I typed it on iPhone app. Tbh I haven't posted a lot because there are about 7 ghost readers now and what the point in writing if noone can suggest How to improve or carry on? So plz comment and vote x