chapter 12

Okay, chapters are going to be shorter from now on so I can update more. ily guys so much!!

-----------CLEOS POV----------

          I walk out of the bricked, school building, and  instantly get lost in my ponder of thought... again. Okay go home and call Zoey. But what am I going to do if she doesnt answer??? okay Cleo calm down. I begin arruging more with myself(Im not crazy I swear) until I feel my body hit the pavement, sending an aching pain to my butt.

        "Im sorry I didn't see you!" I shout to the fallen body besided me. There I see Wesley.

        "Im sorry too! Im just thinking about so much things I forgot about the world" he chuckles.

        "Same" I mumble wiping the dirt off of my butt. "What you thinking about?'

         "PROMISE YOU WONT TELL" he shouts, and I nodd my head in agreement.  "I was thinking of asking Zo out on another date but I don't know if she will say yes" he puffs. We arrive to the buses but I grab his arm, forcing him to walk to my house instead of him going on the bus.

       "Okay first of course she'll go on a date with you! like serious just ask her to be your girlfriend already!! And where is Drew?"

        "He left early, something important he said. But what should I do?"

        "She doesn't care, she is really easy going" I say letting out a sigh.

            We walk the long road until he curves off to the side and I continue walking. I get to my house and an unknown car is there. No one in my family drives a red Chevy camero. My mom wasn't there so I rushed into my house avoiding the unknown vehicle. I lock the front door behind me, and rush to the window looking out to see ____________ get out the car.

------Zoeys POV-----

           My body was aching from the beating, and I felt weak. They have beat me all day, and didn't leave me until now. My stomach ached in hunger, and my arms were swelling. My hands had even worse road rash from this chair. They all left for a while but where did they go?

----

Hey beautiful people!!! So any predictions?

vote

comment

follow

ily