"ᴾᴿᴼᴹᴵˢᴱˢ"

" I'll be here for you, I promise." Is exactly what Zonnique said to me. My first real friend.. or so I thought. "Best friends" is what she called us. We were friends for about a year and soon as we started becoming closer is when the bullying started at just 4 years old. She told me she'd be here for me. She told me I was the greatest friend she ever had. But that soon changed . Soon she changed and met a new friend. His Name was Rayan. I bet you're wondering how I just remembered his name right? Considering it's been 10+ years. Well you see, I've always been able to remember the smallest details. Anywhore, I remember the exact day she traded me .

October 14th, 2000 7:56 a.m.

Conner East Day Care

19546 coverntan road

My mother and I happily walked into the daycare while I sipped on my apple juice. I sat my Barbie lunch box on the table and kissed my mother goodbye. As I walked in, I saw Zonnique sitting with Rayan so I politely went to greet them both. Zonnique screamed "

Get away from me you FREAK!" Everyone laughed as I cried and ran to the restroom. From that day forward everything changed. I plotted exactly what I'd do to her. After daycare was over , Zonnique's mom made her apologize to me . We hugged and she whispered to me "I was never your friend." and smiled as she walked away with her mom. I said nothing as I stood there shocked not knowing what to say .

Wow I really didn't mean to write that much. Oh well Idc uh please tell me what you think 😏

Comment and vote pleaseee

Tumblr: ogxvonn

Bye guys 💞 I'll update soon😍