Chapter Three (Aaliyah)

Chapter 3 Aaliyah When I reached the hospital, it smelled like piss and throw up, my heart started beating so fast like it was about to explode out of my body. Immediately, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Abigail's number. I had just enough power to make that call. I would charge my phone in his room. "Yo, I'm here at the hospital. Where do I go now?" "Come to the emergency room and tell them who you here to see." "Okay got you I'm going right now to the emergency room." "Just hurry up because I don't want to be here by myself." "Relax girl I'm coming you acting like he dead." "Bitch shut up you know damn well I don't like hospitals." Abigail replied with a tone in her voice. Moments after I came rushing into the emergency room asking different nurses and doctors where Cameron was. I walked up to the door and took a deep breath before entering. I couldn't believe I was about to see him like this when I was just with him. I should have just stayed with him. Entering the room, I see Abigail sitting in the chair while Cam is knocked out on the bed from the medicine. "Come with me outside really quick." Abigail asked me. "For what? Do you not see I'm out of breath." I replied back with a harsh tone. "Just come outside with me so I won't wake up, Cam." "Ight whatever let's just hurry up." "Well I brought you out here because Cam not doing too well the doctor said." "What you mean he not doing good?" I asked a question. "He has broken ribs and he was stabbed badly." "I'm about to go back inside. Goodbye." When I was about to sit down my mother had the nerve to call me and tell me that she wants me back home. I was fine living in a shelter until I got myself an apartment. "What you want from my life?" I answered the phone harshly. "I want you home with me Aaliyah. I'm sorry about everything please come home." "You should have thought of that when you changed the locks on the door then told me to leave. Now you want me back in your house fuck out of here, I'm good where I'm at. I don't need you." "I'm sorry, okay. Please come back home baby girl you are the only one I have, and I don't want to lose you," she cried. I didn't know why she was putting on the way that she was. She only wanted me there, so she could control me, which was not about to happen. I was out, because she put me out, and I was going to stay out. "Well you already lost me when you kicked me out, so I don't want to hear your apology." I yelled through the phone and ended the call immediately after. I really didn't have the time to deal with her bullshit right now.