Plot 1- Summer School with the Bad Boys

Plot: High school already sucks enough when you have to go during the school year, but it gets 100 times worse when you have summer school. The boys and girls don't know each other, but they have to go to summer school if they want to graduate on time. The boys are pretty much the bad boys at school. The typical leather jackets and cutting class. But they're all one of the hottest guys in school, and they know it.

Harry/Girlfriend: Harry's the type of bad boy that likes to flirt with everybody. He drives the badass motorcycle, skips all of his classes, making his grades pretty bad. He got caught cheating on one of his exams so he has to retake the class again and pass or he won't be able to graduate, and even though he doesn't want to admit it he wants to graduate so his parents are proud of him. Harry's girlfriend is one of the well-known girls at school. A lot of people know her, and a lot of people like her. She got put in summer school because she failed one class. She just never really got science. Harry's girlfriend doesn't like Harry because of all the stories she hears about him, so she tries to ignore him but he just keeps coming back. What happens when they start to like each other? What will happen when Harry does something really bad to make Harry's Girlfriend hate him again?

Niall/Girlfriend: Niall is more of the quiet type of bad boy. Niall has some really rich parents so they just pay the school more money to keep him there, which sounds bad but it's the only school around. Niall is really goofy and likes jokes around a lot. He flirts mostly with the popular girls. He got put into summer school for missing too much school. Niall's girlfriend is also quite well-known at school and has dating a lot of the jocks at school. She got put into summer school because she had too many dress code violations causing her to get in trouble making her miss a lot of her classes to wait for clothes. Niall's girlfriend didn't really pay attention to Niall at school but when they end up sitting next to him she does some harmless flirting back at him. Will they end up liking each other or with they just play with each other's emotions like they've done to so many other people?

Liam/Girlfriend: Liam's the bad boy that can get anybody's attention. Liam try's to be nice to everyone, but if somebody pisses him off, shit goes down. He likes to flirt with girls and leads them on but forgets about them the next day. Liam's not afraid to speak his mind so if you're doing something he doesn't like he will tell you off. Liam got put into summer school because he failed his final exam in math making his grade drop to below average. Liam's girlfriend is kind of awkward but is really sarcastic. She's not really well known at school, but she is definitely not one of those nerdy, kiss up to every teacher type of girl. She got put into summer school because she hasn't taken a certain math class and without that she cannot graduate high school. Liam's girlfriend has always had a little secret crush on Liam so when he finally talks to her in the class she's kind of excited. Will Liam change his ways because he is falling for the girl, or will she just be another person in his little game?

Louis/Girlfriend: Louis is the quiet mysterious bad boy that everybody wants to get to know. He hasn't really had any girlfriend but everybody considers him as a flirt because not only that he hangs out with the biggest flirts known to man, but also because he's really attractive making him seem like the really cocky flirty guy. Louis got put into summer school because he didn't focus a lot in class because he had too much stuff going on in his house, which made his grades drop a lot. Louis' girlfriend is really outgoing and talks a lot, but she only has a few friends because she can be a little much at times. She really understands and wants to get to know everybody by the time she graduates. She is really smart and likes to be on top of everything. She got put into summer school because she wanted to take some classes that she would miss out on in her already crammed schedule. You can say she's an overachiever. Louis girlfriend never really paid attention to Louis or his friends so when he starts talking to her she gets kind of confused. She realizes that he is really mysterious, and her being her wants to get to know him better. Will Louis be able to open up to her? Will they fall in love along the way?

Zayn/Girlfriend: Zayn is probably the most trouble out of the boys. He gets into fights a lot and he never takes no for an answer. He likes getting what he wants. Zayn flirts with a lot of girls, and a lot of girls flirt back knowing that he won't ever like them, and he's just using them. Zayn likes to be considered a bad ass because he likes making people a little bit scared of him. He got put into summer school because he got into a really big fight right before school and there was no point in suspending him so they gave him summer school. Zayn's girlfriend is really smart and really likes to help others. She has her whole future planned for her, and she does a lot of things to make sure that plan happens. She is really smart, but that doesn't mean she doesn't like to go to parties and let loose. She got put into summer school because she needed more activities on her college application so she volunteers to tutor somebody. She ends up tutoring Zayn and she isn't really fond of him. He tries to get her to fall for him but she just won't budge. Will Zayn ever get her to like him, and will he be more than just stupid meaningless flirting?