Two Against One and Godzilla To The Rescue

It's been a few weeks since the attack. Everything was almost back to normal and people were aware of another supernatural creature living in the ocean.

(Y/N)'s arm healed leaving a faded red scar along her lower/upper arm.

She was currently swimming about, exploring new places and making new fish friends.

But then it happened.

Another freaking attack.

Something was in the ocean and calling for someone...a mate maybe? (Y/N) didn't know but just the sounds and the silhouette of the legs only concluded her theory.

A male Muto.

She saw the outline of the legs and its body because the suns rays decided to shine its beauty today. She saw black with lighter shades spotted all over the Muto.

(Y/N) knew she couldn't let him finish the mating call so she swam closer to the beast. She stayed low and made small movements towards the Muto.

As soon as she was a good 80 feet away, she suddenly rose, causing tons of water to splash back down into the blue ocean, spraying anything and everything around her.

The Muto turned to see what the commotion was to see (Y/N).

He screeched in a menacingly high pitched screech and ran towards (Y/N). She did the same. As soon as they collided, a bloody fight broke out.

The Muto started stabbing its arms onto (Y/N)'s back, making her groan in pain. After a bit of more stabbing and biting and scratching, the male flew up and latched onto her back. (Y/N) yelped I'm surprised as she started rising. She wiggled wiggled until it released her. She fell a few ways up and landed in the water, creating a huge explosion of water.

(Y/N) growled loudly as the male Muto flew back down for another attack when she wrapped her two front sharp ended arms onto his back and bit down onto his throat harshly. Red blood dripped down as she started to rip him to shreds.

It was bloody and such a horrendous sight. There were hundred of giant open wounds and scratches on both creatures as they continued their fight.

The Muto was gradually becoming weaker so she used that chance to wrap her arms onto its jaw, opening it as wide as it could and she breathed her blue flame into his throat, burning his insides and Killing him after a few seconds.

(If you guys watched the first Godzilla movie, you might recognize the scene where Godzilla blows fire into the female Mutos mouth, killing her :3)

(Y/N) ripped his head off and roared a victorious roar until something stopped her.

She looked back at whatever pounced on her back to see a larger Muto.

The female. And oh boy was she pissed.

Her eyes glowed a deadly crimson red color and then she did something horrible. She raised her two front legs and stomped them onto the ocean floor. Anything electric went out and it created a pressure barrier to it so (Y/N) flew backwards a few meters into the water.

The female lunged at (Y/N), biting her throat and arms violently until blue and black blood spilled.

At this point, (Y/N) had so many wounds and the female was only adding more, and don't forget that (Y/N) is out of breathe and plain exhausted.

Her muscles ached as she fought the clearly stronger Muto.

~~Few Moments Later~~

The angry mourning female Muto was winning the battle. She was basically playing with her food as (Y/N) groaned in pain and fell down.

They somehow ended up on land, buildings crushed and fallen, people screaming and running for their lives.

As the female Muto was about to do the finishing blow and kill (Y/N) who was laying on the ground, helpless and weak, something snatched onto the Mutos throat. A loud squeal erupted from her throat as she turned to see what was attacking her.

Godzilla.

He slashed her body a few times before biting her and dragging her around like a rag doll.

The Muto managed to get a few blows to his face and torso but nonetheless, he stood his ground.

After fighting and Godzilla getting a bit tired, he swung his tail at her at full speed, slashing her face and making her fall backwards a few meters. She screeched in pain and hesitantly got back up, her legs wobbling as they were covered from shoulder to foot with bloody injuries.

She ran towards the giant beast once more, aiming her target at his torso, before she didn't. She couldn't.

She stopped moving.

As the blind angry Muto rushed towards Godzilla, he turned around swiftly, impaling the 6/8 legged creature.

He managed to get a grip of the deceased Kaiju and throw it off of his sharp spikes on his back.

He took a few minutes to breathe and realized that the tiny creatures were watching him. Some flew in strange things (helicopters) while others were in giant ships and boats. Event the people were watching him. He was their hero. They appraised that and stopped attacking him.

Even though two enemies were stopped, buildings were destroyed and many people lost their lives.

It was worth it though.

Godzilla turned back to see the creature still laying on the ground, breathing hard and covered in multiple wounds, some severe, others not.

(Y/N) was still on the ground even after Godzilla stopped the Mutos. She was hurt badly but she knew she had to suck it up and get back to the safely and comfort of the ocean.

She wobbly rose slowly, cautious of the burning sensation around her body. She saw Godzilla watching her every movements. She groaned and flinched in pain before going around the giant beast and disappearing in the cool refreshing water.

~~Meanwhile in Godzilla's POV~~

I looked at the creature laying on the ground. She looked very badly injured. She groaned in pain as she forced her body up but gently. She looked at me with surprised and mutual eyes.

She then limped to the ocean, cautiously going around me as if I was a dangerous sleeping creature and she was the innocent human, trying to sneak out.

When she fully submerged her whole body, I was super confused now. What is she? She doesn't look normal.

As if many Kaijus were morphed into one. Like a hybrid.

She seemed strong but something...like her aura was...wrong..jumbled up. It was a strange encounter but he wanted to know what she was and her powers/traits.

In a way, she seemed familiar. She kinda reminded me of those smaller hybrids. They are so irritating and very frustrating when they just keep on coming. Their like insects.

Whatever she was, he had to be careful and cautious around her because who knows what could happen in the future, maybe he becomes allied with her or he kills her.

She was so confusing to figure out.

Something in Godzilla's brain spoke for him 'don't trust anybody. Eliminate all Kaiju and threats...even her"

1154 words Muffins!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and find out what happens next!

FUN FACT: I'm a military family so Ive moved to many places.

Enjoy your morning, afternoon, evening, and night!!

You are all beautiful just the way you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise because those people want the same awesomeness as you have!!

Bye~