🤧her fine ass🤧

Alexander POV
My mom woke me up to get ready for school. More like scream at me and pulled my ear. My mom is Jamaican and she really doesn't play.
My dad however is white and usually always working. He owns a car dealership and my mom is a eye doctor. So I usually had the house to myself.
It was my first day at a new school. I was the new boy along with my best friend, Francisco. I'm not gunna lie I've always lowkey been shy nerd but had this dark side to me that I hated. It was like a rough sexual side that I couldn't control once it came out.
Francisco and I fathers were business partners so we all moved to Miami together.
He lived in the house be next to us. Once I finished I went downstairs to see my mom drinking coffee. I guess today she had a day off. "Good morning mom" I greeted. "Morning son, now go to school you don't want to be late on your first day" she said. I nodded and walked out the house.
I saw Cisco sitting on the steps of his crib eating a granola bar. "Yo Cisco you ready?" I asked him so we can drive to school. "Yeah, you driving ion feel like driving" he been complaining his hands hurt. Maybe because he's always playing baseball.
We took my car and drove to our new school. Great.
We were late because I took the wrong lane. Fml. We walked into the school to find empty hallways. We searched for the school office and  found it on the 2nd floor. Ms. Evans the principal gave us our schedule. We had the same first period which was chemistry. Yay my favorite subject.
We found the class and walked in. Soon there were many eyes on us. But one girl caught my attention. She was drop dead gorgeous with long light brown hair and green eyes. She had a caramel complexion with a little bit of freckles like me. She was wearing all black looking like a whole wife.
  I stopped staring and soon the teacher assigned us to our seats.
  Just my luck I was assigned to sitting next to this fire ass girl named Olivia.
"Hey Freckles" She whispered
"H-h-hi" i managed to spit out not making eye contact with her. To nervous to even think right now.
"Are you nervous Alexander" she said.
"O-of course not w-why would I be nervous" i choked out
"Baby boy I asked because you're stuttering and looking at me" she whispered in her ear while rubbing his neck.
I briefly looked at me and blushed. Already feeling hot and a tightness in my pants.
"Look at me Freckles" She said sternly.
I stared into her green orbs with my chocolate orbs. She was really so attractive.
I blushed and looked away.
"How would you like to be invited to my pool party tomorrow, and you can bring your friend." She suggested while looking at me.
"R-really why are inviting me" i said with a surprised look written on my face.
"Because it's my pool party and I want to see your sexy ass there! Okay?" She said giving him a seductive look. I really was feeling hot and bothered.
I nodded and asked for the Addy and time.
"gimme your phone" she said
We exchanged numbers and the bell rung. She got up and I saw her body. Such a nice figure I started to get hard. Fuck my life.
She saw me staring and winked at me. She walked out the classroom with a sway on her wide hips. Making me aroused.
I saw her at lunch and she winked at me and blew a kiss. I blushed and looked away.
After school I went home daydreaming about Olivia and her fine ass.