Chapter 6:Nose bleed 200000

Me: woof woof howl what am I?
Yami:D-
Me: shut up don't give hints and that's wrong
(I do not own yugioh or any of its characters but I do own this plot)
————————————————————————————————————————————

Yami's POV)
I was so close to that 😒 I'm very salty he said out loud. Kaiba responded with "suck it up" yami just stood silent and then said did you really say that rich boi? Yes Kaiba said calmly Yami went crazy on how calm Seto was!
(1 hr later)
You suck! Yugi said out loud to me I just said and you swallow;) Yugi then had another nose bleed and everybody looked at me so I just laughed cause it was funny right? Yugi ran to the bathroom and I just followed him to help him clean off the blood that was trickling down I slowly and quietly grabbed a tissue and picked him up he screeched but then relized that it was me he stared at me and said your mean. So I said in response and I'm the mean person who is your friend while rubbing the tissue on his nose. He still gave me a death glare but I knew he didn't really mean it. I said go to bed it's 10:00 p.m and he said noooooooooooooo! I just then said night and didn't even respond to the noooooooo. Before I left I kissed him on the forehead and turned out the lights and left.
To be continued
——————————————————————
Ty for reading so far this one was short because im literally about to fall asleep!
Yami; its a Wolf! 😅
Me : took you long enough! 😒
(I do not own yugioh or any of it characters ONLY THIS PLOT and me)