Chapter One

Chapter One - Hello, Professor || A Romantic Reverie

Hi. It's Ciel Phantomhive.

Here I am to introduce myself to you readers while being stuck in a vast time-wasting traffic at the road of Knightstone. 

I'm actually heading to Weston College. I study there. I know. It's very...astonishing for some people because Weston College is known for being the most expensive and rich in elaboration, unlike other schools here in UK.

Yes. I live in London, England UK.

Fancy shmancy.

I am a sixteen-year-old tenth grader in Weston College and I am known for being the son of the owner of one of the most successful companies in London, UK-- Funtom Corporation. Today, it is immensely popular because we make a lot of new products every month. Our company's popularity is always increasing and it's never-ending.

Back to myself.

So-- I am rich. And it could be so irritating sometimes because your name is always being mentioned on any kind of stuff. Sometimes, I don't even think I have privacy anymore.

Now to my favorite things. I love playing Final Fantasy XI. I just started playing since last year. One of my friends introduced me to it, saying that it's one of the oldest games in the internet. But I don't really care.

I also play Mobile Legends. It has vast popularity at this time around but I don't really pay attention to it that much.

Also, I love reading books. Especially when they have the fantasy genre. I don't know, I just like magical stuff, and probably laugh at those fantasy scenarios that would never happen.

Just like in this book that I'm reading right now. I'm sitting in my white limo right now having my headphones on, reading this scenario of the book.

"Astre stares at the screen of his PC blankly, as the screen flashed a picture of a character in a game that reminds Astre a lot, "I read out loud, and I sighed.

"Astre chuckled, recalling who plays the character. It was his dear friend, Seb. Right after he chuckled, he blushed a deep red, now recalling what he found out about his feelings with him. His heart pounded, and he said, "I can't believe I've fallen in love with you... ". "

...

"Aha ha ha ha !!! Thi- this is h-hilarious! Aha !~ "I laughed, right after I read the sentences out loud. I honestly thought it would be funny, because in my opinion, nothing like that would actually happen.

*** Ring !!! **

*** Ring !!! **

*** Ri--

"Hello? Hey Alo... "

"Hey Cieellll!!! ~ Where the hell are you?! "

"In the limo, obviously. "

"Well then, you have to get the hell out of there, NOW!!! "

As my best friend, Alois Trancy on the other line, erupts his blasting loud, blabbling voice, I felt my ears vibrate.

Ouch...

"Wait, why are you asking me to get out? I'm stuck in the middle of traffic! "

"Seriously, Ciel? I'm right outside your limo doors, standing... "

What the f--

"Excuse me, sir? Are you alright in there, Sir Phantomhive? Could you please open the door? "