Chapter Two

Chapter Two - Why Write A Novel When You're In One ? || A Romantic Reverie

Ciel Phantomhive

Hello. It's your boi Phantomhive again. And here I am inside my king sized bedroom, thinking of writing a novel, while being on an upside down position where I lay down on my bed, and hang my head on its edge.

I can feel my blood weighing the top of my head.

It feels weird and painful at the same time.

But it's worth it...

Anyway, are you asking why I'm thinking of writing a novel? Well, It's simply because it's another week that we wouldn't be going to school.

And I'm bored....

And I just read all day!

So I thought-- why not write a chapter of words filled with the ideas that pop out of your own brain? It could be worth my time, right?

Today's Monday. And I have six days to waste.

"What to do... "

I sighed, as I held the notebook and placed it on top of my chest. I was still in the upside down position. 

After five seconds, I thought of calling Alois, and inviting him here. I lift myself up and hoped out of my king sized bed, leaving the bed jiggling like some sort of slime. I head towards my large desktop and took my phone since it was on top of it.

I dialed his phone number.

*** Ring !!! **

*** Ring !!! **

*** Ring !!! **

*** Ring !!! **

*** Rin--

"Hello, Alo-- "

"Hiiiiiii Cieeeeeelllll!!! ~~~ "as he cuts me off from my sentence, I immediately took the phone away from my ear.

God, this cretinous...

"Hey, Alois...you don't have to shout, you know. "

"Yeah, sorry! Anyway, why'd you call? "

"Can I invite you over? "

"Yeah. Why? "

"I don't know... "

"Huh? "

Should I tell him that I'm planning of writing a novel, or not? Because there's a fifty-fifty possibility that he would just laugh at me, saying that I'm doing something pretty childish.

Why is it even childish?

"Well, I'm planning of writing a novel...so maybe I thought that I could use your help...? "

"Why are you planning of writing a novel? And, why write a novel when you're in one? "

Why write a novel when I'm in one?

"Alois-- what the actual hell do you mean? "

"Well, you know...you're the main character in the story, while there's a new main character in the story and the supporting characters, which is your friends, becomes attracted to that new main character, and you'll be the only one who's wondering why...? "

I felt my brain cells pop.

"H...HUH??? "

Some just even disappeared...