OLD ((7)) Lamp Hazard

3rd POV

America had a bewildered look on his face as he took in the sight of the state standing in front of him.

"What in the hell are you doing here?!" He hissed, not sure what emotion to portray at the moment.

"It's a long story." Texas stuttered, seeming uneasy and nervous.

"Shouldn't you be at the estate.. with the others? Are there others here?! What's wrong did something happen? Is it because of me. Or did you guys do something stupid again? Oh gosh." Ame gulped as he lightly placed the broken snow globe on the nearby coffee table.

All of the states were basically children to him. He felt happy to see Texas but also unnerved due to the recent issues unfolding. Visits without warning most likely weren't the best sign. They were probably tied up in this mess as well.

The country stood up and took a few steps towards Texas before giving him a half hug, not sure how else to cope with the chaos going through his head. This slightly wholesome moment was ended abruptly as a loud 'thunk' echoed through the room. America slumped onto Texas as he was bashed in the side of the head with a lamp. The culprit, Florida.

"Whoops, that didn't go as planned." He said in a monotone, yet innocent, voice.

"FLORIDA YOU IDIOT WE NEEDED HIM!!" Texas yelled, struggling to hold Ame up. Not to be rude but he wasn't exactly the lightest country.

Florida gave a half shrug, "I kinda got bored."

"Well you kinda just knocked our dad out."

The other state clicked his tongue, helping Texas place America down in a chair. The country was still bleeding from earlier, but there was now a large bruise on the side of his head with a small trail of blood accompanying it.

"Florida man knocks out father with a lamp out of boredom." Texas muttered unhappily.

Florida stuck out his tongue in response. They seemed to have an annoyed sibling relationship with one another.

Both suddenly quieted down when America started to twitch and groan.

"We're about to yee our last haw." Florida mumbled.